• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daigasso! Band Brothers P |Import Discussion| Project Iwatoid P

Lookie401

Thanks for the tips! I haven't been playing the game much because of my complete lack of Japanese skills and the fact that I bought the game used and therefore can't use the code that came in the package. It would be very nice to get some free songs.
If you can get homebrew running then you can get free songs. >_>

wait a sec... do you actually have to shout "O!" at the O-part? (4:52) ?
are those real voices? kinda sounds like it
Those voices are pre-recorded/part of the game. You don't need to shout. Any noise though the 3DS mic works. I just blow into it with timing. (That doesn't sound dirty! lol)

What's the best time to play with randoms?
btw, next time you play with others give me a call, maybe I can join the fun
I would say over the weekend between 12PM to 1-2AM Japan time but since the floodgate is open (Nintendo making Debut free) you can play any day but still keeping the time in mind.

Been a while, huh, lol. Sorry for the neglect! I'm still always open for a game, I'm just sorta... forgetful, lol

Anyways, sadly, as of next month, they're going to stop taking song submissions. Other online services will keep functioning, but if you wanted to upload a song, this is your last chance.

Before that happens, though, Nintendo is hosting a music poll. Basically, if you go to the radio in-game and watch the top option, it'll ask you to submit the name of a Nintendo song. The top 5 songs with the most votes will then be made into a medley and distributed for free. So... be sure to do that!

Sorry the first bump in a while is bad news, lol

Spikey

Neo Member
In the comic in the tweet about the song vote, seems to suggest they might be working on a Band Brothers for the Switch. Could be nothing, but with the timing of the song submission ending so soon too, I'd say it seems that's where their resources are probably going.

In other news, there's currently work on a translation for the game, so if you have a homebrew enabled 3DS, that's something to look forward to. Here's a video preview I recorded of the current(mostly still google translated) version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAfbVnvZI0M

Also, join us on discord to chat and follow development of the translation here: https://discord.gg/7J88mhM

Dingens

Been a while, huh, lol. Sorry for the neglect! I'm still always open for a game, I'm just sorta... forgetful, lol [...]

Well I'm still here and ready to rock!

btw: any idea if you can play online with a homebrew-region-free non-japanese system? I'd rather play on my n3ds than on my old jp LL...

Lookie401

btw: any idea if you can play online with a homebrew-region-free non-japanese system? I'd rather play on my n3ds than on my old jp LL...
Yep, just need to install the game update and you're ready to go!

Even better if you dump your extra data from your JP console to your n3ds so nothing is lost.

Dingens

So it's been a while... and recent issues made me kinda worried that we'll never get a chance to jam again.
So I just wanted to find out if you guys are moving too, or if this is still the best place to get in contact.
(also I wouldn't mind playing again sometime soon)

Top Bottom