• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 back in stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VertPin

Already own one, but people seriously need to purchase this console. It will outsell and be better than the PS2.

jfkgoblue

I got the text from wiialerts earlier and was finally able to pick one up, wasn't gonna get one yet, but it was available lol

GodofWine

One last big shipment to amazon in time to save thousands of xmas mornings???

fake edit...my browser just melted...i suspect amazon is seeing some added server volume at the moment :)

Codeblue

It's not like he's saying anything wrong you know, and it's not like the demand isn't there too

It really doesn't take a rocket science degree to predict that

I'd imagine a rocket scientist wouldn't make baseless predictions.

It's a great piece of hardware, but come on.

You must buy it quickly! Don't be a fool!

GIF_184271_frodo_se_pasa_a_xbox_one.gif

Nipo

Probably the last chance for people before christmas (at least on Amazon). Glad they kept it in stock or 15 minutes as of this post.

Just really quick, I have a colleague who bought multiple PS4s to sell and has some left. I can introduce you to him if you PM me.

I'm going to be completely hands-off on the rest of the negotiation/sale/logistics/whatever after the intro, though.

EDIT: Also, if this is a bannable offense to post something like this, please delete my post, and I apologize in advance.

I actually think this stock might last a while longer as it might be the last batch pre Christmas (will probably eat crow in 20 mins)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just really quick, I have a colleague who bought multiple PS4s to sell and has some left. I can introduce you to him if you PM me.

I'm going to be completely hands-off on the rest of the negotiation/sale/logistics/whatever after the intro, though.

EDIT: Also, if this is a bannable offense to post something like this, please delete my post, and I apologize in advance.
oh lawd. Why would they buy from him instead of amazon?

Mrbob

Uh, why would someone buy from him at a higher price when they can get one from amazon at MSRP right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom