• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 back in stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
0GAq9YM.png

Playstation Dreamcast confirmed

satori

Lol, always get a chuckle at thread like these. Anyways hope those that want one of these console, get ones.

Yeah tried the same on my end..must be a big ass shipement

Tried again after I saw your comment and I could add 999

Ah I know what it was. I had something else in my cart. For some reason, if I have any other item in there with the multiples of PS4's, I can't add more than 500. For some oddball reason, if I take the item out, I can add 999 like you

B.O.O.M

Ah I know what it was. I had something else in my cart. For some reason, if I have any other item in there with the multiples of PS4's, I can't add more than 500. For some oddball reason, if I take the item out, I can add 999 like you

Oh never heard of that before lol That really is odd

UNCMark

Banned
afaik they won't let you proceed to checkout if they don't have sufficient stock. It will be mentioned. Maybe I'm wrong

This is the message you'll get if you attempt to buy them:

We're sorry. This item has limited purchase quantity. We have changed your purchase quantity to the maximum allowable.

And the allowable number is '1'.

Gestault

Is this a conversation where we criticize a company for supplying products to sell at retail? I've seen a few of those.

UNCMark

Banned
Is this a conversation where we criticize a company for supplying products to sell at retail? I've seen a few of those.

I question Sony's willingness to supply Amazon with consoles since everyone knows that the Xbox One failed when Microsoft did it. You'd think Sony would want to avoid those missteps. I admire their tenacity.

Theman2k

well its still in stock, i guess its a confirmed bomba.
you can send them to us, instead of waiting for the end of January release :((

B.O.O.M

This is the message you'll get if you attempt to buy them:

And the allowable number is '1'.

I think we are arguing about two different things here. 1 per person is a amazon restriction that is set at the buyout stage. I was referring to stock level. If they didn't have 999 they won't let you add that much in the first place..at least that was my understanding of it. But yea I could be wrong

UNCMark

Banned
I think we are arguing about two different things here. 1 per person is a amazon restriction that is set at the buyout stage. I was referring to stock level. If they didn't have 999 they won't let you add that much in the first place..at least that was my understanding of it. But yea I could be wrong

Add as many as you want. Until you buy them, it doesnt subtract from what's on hand at Amazon.

B.O.O.M

Add as many as you want. Until you buy them, it doesnt subtract from what's on hand at Amazon.

I don't understand what you are going on about. You can't add more than what they have in the first place! It was a comment regarding their stock levels..not about how much you as a person can buy from them. They currently have 999 or more left is the point

I don't understand what you are going on about. You can't add more than what they have in the first place! It was a comment regarding their stock levels..not about how much you as a person can buy from them. They currently have 999 or more left is the point

How did you find out that they have 999 units still left in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom