• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I met a fellow GAFfer today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzNKev

Banned
It was Log4Girlz. I always wanted to meet him/her, and through undisclosed means I determined I was going to be near his/her place of employment today. I patiently waited outside with my girlfriend and we shook hands and had a brief chat. I have to say, Log4Girlz is a great person.

Andrew.

Banned
What's with the him/her shit?

If we're all local Floridians we should all obviously hang out.

Log lives in Miami right? sheeeeit I'm like 40 minutes away.

fqPDzT6.gif

It was Log4Girlz. I always wanted to meet him/her, and through undisclosed means I determined I was going to be near his/her place of employment today. I patiently waited outside with my girlfriend and we shook hands and had a brief chat. I have to say, Log4Girlz is a great person.

But how could you meet him/her if you don't know his/her gender? :p

faridmon

Huh?

There are a lot of us who met up in a GAF meetings and whatnot...

Not to mention what happens if you are part of GAF platinum

OP, pls

faridmon

It's not like this was the first time or anything.

The thread itself gives me the idea that it was. What was so special about this particular meeting that you had to dedicate a whole thread for it.

I smell a story, Where are DetectiveGAF when they are needed?

I once sneak attacked AlternativeUlster at a film festival. Had seen his pic on GAF and then joined a group of diners he was in. Midway through the meal, I asked what his screen name meant. The look of shock was priceless.

Log4Girlz

Wow you're such a liar. You wish you could gaze lovingly onto my beautiful visage.

I don't trust any of you citrus fruits.

Btw you're banned from my workplace you creepy stalker.

Also what's your girlfriend's (whom I totally didn't meet) number?

Wow you're such a liar. You wish you could gaze lovingly onto my beautiful visage.

I don't trust any of you citrus fruits.

Btw you're banned from my workplace you creepy stalker.

Also what's your girlfriend's (whom I totally didn't meet) number?

I need to know...are you a boy or a girl? I'm a girl myself if you're wondering. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom