• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I met a fellow GAFfer today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Never met a GAFfer before, but I can only assume one lives in the area based off of some particular games I see being played in Near.

Never met anyone from Gaf before. I live in a pretty unpopular state (unless it has to do with bad news), so I'm not surprised.

FreeMufasa

I met Jaxword last summer at the Fuji Rock music festival in Japan.

Here's a pic of him with my gf.

tkJsuia.jpg

Log4Girlz

I waved at Log4Girlz once. He either didn't notice or ran away as quickly as possible.

I don't have eyes. Was it that one time you could have introduced yourself but didn't because you think you're better than me. Was it that time Pau?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
My fraternity brother/ex-roommate got me onto GAF, but got perma'd. But for a while I lived with a gaffer.

I also met a lot qaffers when I lived in the Bay Area. Disgusting creatures, especially
AcridMeat
what a horrible person.
BayGAF were pretty cool.

Wazzy

Banned
I met quite a few of VancouverGAF at the last meetup.

Smiley90(hung out with and ate minieggs), Bish, TemplaerDude, Firestorm, RC(I've met twice because I sold him tickets to a Canucks game once) and Mutfox.

There were wayyyy more but I never found out their usernames.

It's good fun meeting gaffers.

Hoping to meet some of FakeGAF at some point!

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Gaffer A: So you're from GAF, right?
Gaffer B: Yup
Gaffer A: ...
Gaffer B: ...
Gaffer A: Dat weather, huh?
Gaffer B: Yeah...
Gaffer A: ...
Gaffer B: ...

I personally know 3 gaffers(for years) and we hang out every once in a while. Yeah GA gaf!! Think it would be fun to have a GA gaf meet up. If I went to final round in ATL i would probably meet more.

Valhelm

contribute something
I've seen two people with Gaf tshirts. Once at the Arsht Center in Miami and once on the street. They were both white guys, and one was well and truly wearing a fedora.

I didn't approach either, but in hindsight I should have.

SRG01

Alberta is full of GAFers and I swear I've seen quite a few of them around town. In fact, I was certain I saw an old member, but I was a lurker back then.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
I may or may not have had SnakeXs' love child. I'm not sure.

I do know that if I ever meet Stinkles that I'm going to rub baby oil onto his head whether he likes it or not.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've met about a dozen or so irl. And skype chatted with 20ish. Would love to meet more. One day. One day.

Alberta is full of GAFers and I swear I've seen quite a few of them around town. In fact, I was certain I saw an old member, but I was a lurker back then.

this is impossible alberta has been a wasteland for a decade now

what year do you think it is?

Pau

I don't have eyes. Was it that one time you could have introduced yourself but didn't because you think you're better than me. Was it that time Pau?
That time has never happened.

Is Pau still around? We should put together another thing. I'd be able to go this time.
I live in NYC but I go back to Miami every so often for my bf (hottest gaffer) and my folks.

I also met a lot qaffers when I lived in the Bay Area. Disgusting creatures, especially
AcridMeat
what a horrible person.
BayGAF were pretty cool.
AcridMeat
is consistently the worst gaffer to meet in person.

I've seen two people with Gaf tshirts. Once at the Arsht Center in Miami and once on the street. They were both white guys, and one was well and truly wearing a fedora.
Was this at the Zelda concert. We tried to spot the gaffers there but failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom