• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I met a fellow GAFfer today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I know a bunch of GAFfers from other social media. :3 They're not as active on here though, but we're all old friends from another forum. So old that I've married one before we both registered for this one.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Wow you're such a liar. You wish you could gaze lovingly onto my beautiful visage.

I don't trust any of you citrus fruits.

Btw you're banned from my workplace you creepy stalker.

Also what's your girlfriend's (whom I totally didn't meet) number?

I see how it is.

AniHawk

i've done the meetup thing twice. once at e3 2004 and last year at e3. first time was cool. exxy let me have his badge to get a free meal. last year i was super late to the dinner and pretty exhausted.

i also had someone talk about me here out of the blue. they knew where i worked and called me out by name. this was when i was in high school, about ten years ago. i never found out who they were or how they knew me.

Dragon

Banned
Congrats. I met no one except my friends and proceeded to get into an argument about Benghazi and Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Atlantis

he didnt tell me you guys fucked

794.png

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Wait, you have to tell them you're waiting outside their work place?

Shit I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Years ago I started talking to a guy on the IGN boards and it turned my baseball coach at the time was his a few years prior. We talked a ton about games on AIM and I met up with him and sold him a nintendo DS.

I wear my shirts occasionally (tonight included) but no one ever says hi.

I know some of you GAFfers drink beer in Orange County!!

BPoole

I've never met another gaffer, but I'm sure there are several that live near me since there was a shooting a Columbia Mall in Maryland and several users stated that htey live near there

I've met more Gaffers than anyone...!
Except EviLore?
My dream of meeting Log4Girlz has not yet been realized, though. ;_;

I know a bunch of GAFfers from other social media. :3 They're not as active on here though, but we're all old friends from another forum. So old that I've married one before we both registered for this one.

I know all your fishing secrets.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
My legit brother is also a gaffer. Man, when we get together WATCH OUT, ladies!
Edit: By "Watch out, ladies" I mean we're both bad in social situations and ladies might want to avoid the awkward in-joke circle jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom