• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Presents: A short look at fonts for advertising

please-be-excited-square-enix.jpg
its that in video form.

GunBR

They try to make some jokes in the video, but don't end it with a "please be excited"? Lame

About the E3, please S-E, just give-me at least 2 min of 100% new footage of the FF XV

fader

1371623760250419_animate.gif

You seriously needed to make a vid with rock music detailing what your going to do that every other company is going to do?

raven777

oh they are doing this again?
I admit I enjoyed the interviews last year, especially the one with Nomura.
But I doubt Nomura will come to E3 this year so I don't know.....

Some Nobody

This was very cute. If S-E could pull off something like...

FFXV, KH3, and a surprise game like FF Tactics 2, I'd be pretty impressed.

CLBridges

This E-3 I'm hoping SE will drop a nuke. Announce something really off the wall and unexpected. Not going to happen but I can dream lol. The one thing I expect that needs to happen is FFXV. But not just a new trailer with CG cutscenes etc. Functioning game-play needs to be shown. It has been too long that fans have been satisfied with new screen shots and trailer. I demand game-play SE!
It won't happen :(

Shiokazu

This E-3 I'm hoping SE will drop a nuke. Announce something really off the wall and unexpected. Not going to happen but I can dream lol. The one thing I expect that needs to happen is FFXV. But not just a new trailer with CG cutscenes etc. Functioning game-play needs to be shown. It has been too long that fans have been satisfied with new screen shots and trailer. I demand game-play SE!

then DUN DUN DUN... its a new movie.

Some Nobody

There's been gameplay forever. You're right that Square needs to pick up the slack, though. The Eidos half has pretty much taken over the gaming sphere for them.

injurai

Banned
Advertising your marketing is an awful idea even when done well unless you are an advertising agency.

Well this was done awful, and it's SE...

truly embarrasing

Coxy

same trailer with 5 seconds of new footage

Final Fantasy XV
░░░░░░░░ XV
Winter 20XV

that's all I expect

Top Bottom