• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub Photo Contest: Hallway Photography

15018927680_012bb8d860_k.jpg

Credit to CannonO's post for unedited version

I"m back once again in search for the best pictures GAF can offer after donating to the Infamous:SS and my/VisceralBowl's TLoU: Remaster Contest. This time i'm solo so far and will be the sole judge unless others come to help/donate prizes. Rules are going to be crazy simple because of this. You are responsible if you choose to host somewhere with heavy compression ruining your IQ outside of the 2 restricted ones below.

Rules are as such:
  1. Host your image on any site EXCEPT Facebook and Twitter
  2. Limit 3 images per post
  3. Make a official entry post before the end of the contest

The contest ends at
t1419746400z2.png

Prizes
(subject to change if get more donations and judges)
1st Place: $40 in PSN codes (Driveclub promo T-shirt and keychain**)
2nd Place: $20 PSN in codes
3rd Place: A $10 PSN code
4th Place: A $10 PSN code (courtesy of FeiRR)
5th Place: A $10 PSN code (also via Dregun)​
1st and 2nd place prizes upped courtesy of Dregun
Prizes to be purchased off Amazon codes

Master list of Official entries will be at the link below and updated when I have time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11EqJPjnFtPDGw_r9VN03EeWVRehjyXVFGqsNkHMB2g0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uutxiv.gif

Credit to benzy's post

ieseg1ejHSl3h.jpg

Credit to Death Metalist for unedited version

20140830143312112.jpg

Credit

Go easy on me for the OP it's only my 2nd thread ever and I almost lost the entire thing while making it

alternate thread titles i came up with
DriveClub Photo Contest: PhotoPlus Edition
DriveClub Photo Contest: Fast Cars, Faster Cameras
DriveClub Photo Contest: Pacific Edge Apocalypse

** T-shirt and keychain to be shipped to you by Dregun after the holidays

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Thank you again for making the effort, this is great, but I thought photomode is coming in a post-launch patch?

Thank you again for making the effort, this is great, but I thought photomode is coming in a post-launch patch?

yea i was just told that. Guess i'll let the thread "die" and resurrect it with a bump when it gets patched in. So spoiled by the other studio's having it just assumed it was going to be at launch

psn

Great idea, I'll try to do some great ones without photo mode. But you should change the date then :)

Macrotus

I was thinking of waiting for the PS Plus Edition to try it out first, but these screenshots makes me want to buy it...

shandy706

^^

Love the black and white.

The really bad compression in these images makes me want to cry. Ugh

Still looking forward to skimming the entries though.

FireCloud

Great idea but I feel sorry for you having to pick a clear winner. I've seen so many great pictures so far from the DC photo thread.

Google Doc updated
once again let me know if i got the wrong entry for you as I take the 1st image in you rpost if you don't specify and post multiple images

Top Bottom