• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub Photo Contest: Hallway Photography

Melchiah

Decided to go with three different themes; rain, night and day.

itPU51fQkQtFy.jpg

iHpOkAzShKqAq.jpg

iznZ6tnzZMdUv.jpg

Can't decide, if this would be better for the third one: http://i.minus.com/ibersdLll0oTt2.jpg

On a side note, it was nice to see my rainy screenshot being posted on DC's FB page just few minutes ago. =)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
gah
definitely going to have to buy this game now

Auctopus

How can I replicate that shot?

- KTM X-Bow in red.
- Go to Sinclair Pass (Canada)
- Choose 'Cloudy' or 'Overcast'.
- Choose dynamic weather and wait until it rains heavily and the rain passes. The road will be soaked but the weather will be clear enough for a shot.

Melchiah

the game is worth it, Photomode is instant, just press on the touchpad and it will immediately pause the action

That's my favorite implementation of the mode, as it doesn't affect playing the game. Whereas in TLOU and Infamous I had to set the photo mode off, as I was always accidentally starting it by pressing the stick down when things became hectic.

potam

Banned
How do the rules work exactly? I can post 3 pics, then swap pics out later, and then I can choose whichever one as my official entry?

How do the rules work exactly? I can post 3 pics, then swap pics out later, and then I can choose whichever one as my official entry?
Post as many as you want (up to 3 in a single post) but you have to say which one you want as your official one. If you don't say which I'll only use the very first one posted by you even if you post more later and don't specify

potam

Banned
Post as many as you want (up to 3 in a single post) but you have to say which one you want as your official one. If you don't say which I'll only use the very first one posted by you even if you post more later and don't specify

cool, thanks. I'll probably throw my entries in tomorrow

Hoo-doo

Banned
I am genuine when I say that this is by far the best lighting I have ever seen.

I am waiting for the PSN christmas deals to feature Driveclub, but this thread is making me want to buy right now.

hawk2025

I am waiting for the PSN christmas deals to feature Driveclub, but this thread is making me want to buy right now.

I played the game for 3 hours online yesterday and the people in my party kept hearing me say "wow" outloud while we jumped through weather playlists.

It's just ridiculous.

Noobcraft

I can share play it to you if you want to try it. Offer is open to anyone actually. Based in the US so network performance may vary if you are pretty far away >_<

KiraXD

awww wish it went until at least the end of January for us PS+ kidz waiting patiently! i know im gonna spend my free time in my free version taking free photos!

JackTorrance

Neo Member
awww wish it went until at least the end of January for us PS+ kidz waiting patiently! i know im gonna spend my free time in my free version taking free photos!

It's worth the $35 for the full version. I was waiting for the free version too, but after seeing the limited tracks/cars i opted for the full game and i'm pleased with it.

KiraXD

Cheater!!

I call shenanigans on this guy, posting real life photos!

man i want that PS+ version so bad!

It's worth the $35 for the full version. I was waiting for the free version too, but after seeing the limited tracks/cars i opted for the full game and i'm pleased with it.

ehhhhh, im REALLY not a racing fan, and the only way id even consider it is if it included my car. FC3S Re Amemiya mod (2nd Gen. Mazda RX-7) i dont think the game has an RX-7 in it does it?

re-amemiya.jpg

Fezan

Evolution if you are listening give us cruise mode where there are just long tracks and we drive slowly soaking up the atmosphere

Cheater!!

I call shenanigans on this guy, posting real life photos!

man i want that PS+ version so bad!

ehhhhh, im REALLY not a racing fan, and the only way id even consider it is if it included my car. FC3S Re Amemiya mod (2nd Gen. Mazda RX-7) i dont think the game has an RX-7 in it does it?

re-amemiya.jpg

No FC :( No Japanese cars in general. And my god is that a sexy FC.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Amazing stuff, especially for old farts like me who remembers when Turbo and Pole Position in the arcades were pretty much the state of the art!

Top Bottom