• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub Photo Contest: Hallway Photography

Vaga

Can't decide which one to use yet.

inluWO1eaKjpg.jpg

ibmB4MScsZP35N.jpg

iBQdCMoRZXpXU.jpg

Putty

Benzy, you should be banned for posting utter shite pics. There's a standard you need to achieve and frankly, you are a million miWWWHHOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Outstanding yet again!

So glad the weather update is out. Will update when I have time tomorrow. The end date is so far away in case people are getting it on the 25th and still have a few days to enter

Varvor

Few things bring me as much pleasure as watching the general opinion of this game turning from negative to positive!

The most amazing part about it is THAT how it actualy looks like during actual game play. None of that highrez model swapping bullshit....

GHG

Good god I'm not buying this game yet don't try to trick me...
MUST RESIST

Just buy it already.

Amazing pictures in here guys. Not messed with the photomode in this game yet, will have a play around with it next week. If it's anything like horizon 2's photomode I should be able to get a few nice snaps :)

Some preliminary photos ill throw out there

Just love how even flowers and such get full attention to detail
iboE8gQhrj6TH0.JPG

This scene had so much going on I just had to add it. Reflections are off the charts
ibiGXvdKOmNm4K.JPG

ibbIKgIuaed33i.JPG

JJP12

My god these pictures are absolutely stunning! I had no idea it looked this good. That free ps plus version can't come soon enough!

Top Bottom