• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

McGinn, Mitchell, Cliche all injured. McGinn may need season ending surgery to fix his back. Varlamov not playing yet so Berra is Pickard's backup. We're totally fine, nothing is on fire.

zroid

Banned
new angry gif

fuckfuckfuck.07qj40.gif

Those are always fun but I could never do more than a couple games per year there because it's so hard to follow what's going on at the other end of the ice. And with my luck, most of the action is usually on that other end.

I was kinda pissed because the map said that sharks would be attacking 1st and third period on my end but it ended up being reverse.

Is that something decided by coin toss or is usually permanently selected?

Edit: Ack, it was my fault. I looked at the map again . . . I'm an idiot. I read the map wrong.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was kinda pissed because the map said that sharks would be attacking 1st and third period on my end but it ended up being reverse.

Permanent

Edit: Ack, it was my fault. I looked at the map again . . . I'm an idiot. I read the map wrong.

They flip a loonie to decide.

Calamari41

41 > 38

You kind of lucked out though, right? Didn't the Sharks score most of their goals in the second? That would have been at the "wrong" end.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait who's making the OT

and what's it gonna be oh god

December OT The Sabres can't even tank white

Top Bottom