• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
5-4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHORKS

GONNA

SHORK

I knew it was too good to be true that this team could actually play an entire game of hockey.

Razorskin

----- ------
*checks score of Sharks-Ducks game*

qYWaRKJ.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sucks to see it end like this (barring a miracle) but the Sharks deserved to win this one after that second period performance by the Ducks.

Acid08

Banned
Barely earned this win, these bums need to learn how to play an entire game.

Never fucking ice Mike Brown and John Scott at the same time again.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I get the goalie pull nod, but we have by far the highest 3rd period goal differential in the league, which says it actually works for us.

The Ducks almost closed a 5-1 deficit in the third. It wasn't an insult. Just didn't work for us tonight. That first Sharks short handed goal really came back to haunt us.

The Ducks almost closed a 5-1 deficit in the third. It wasn't an insult.

Oh there's that too, I wish there were emoticons here sometimes. I suck at text sarcasm :p

Hell of a comeback, though I'm more confused that the Sharks blew such a big lead.

I hate that we have that goal differential in the 3rd though, really, because a lot of them came from comebacks. I'd prefer to get goals in the third when not trailing.

Top Bottom