• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Games 2015

yoshiaqswt.jpg

devilsthirdn7sqr.jpg

mariomakermmsoa.jpg

skylanderssgsw5.jpg

fatalframexfspp.jpg

mariotennispaskd.jpg

starfoxl5scr.jpg

xenobladef6s9j.jpg

fastracingzls2d.jpg

smt87syz.jpg

mariosonic9gsgl.jpg

zeldae1sh6.jpg

projtreasvasos.jpg

n1ehyjmf1bl3.gif

Matriox

Wow, didn't realize Toad TT was going to be released so far away from the NA release.

EDIT: Got punked by EU dating, I'm tired.

Great looking year for N, very glad I now own a Wii U!

Project Giant Robot and Star Fox are still listed as separate games for 2015, right? I'd heard some theories that the Miyamoto projects might just be one game. Or maybe they'll be smaller digital games with such a short turnaround. Should be interesting.

DVCY201

Awesome work, as usual! I've got most of these games on my shelf or pre-ordered. It's a small library, but it's practically made out of gold.

Zero²

You are missing the Miyamoto titles :p or just Project Robot by that matter, since the Guard one will probably end up on Starfox.
But man, awesome job! Cant wait for next year!!

jholmes

"A _______ by Nintedo."

;_;

Well, except Project Cars.

Just because we don't have any third-party games announced yet doesn't mean they'll come. Activision will be announcing the next Transformers crap-o-rama for Wii U and every other system pretty soon, right?

Seriously though WB should be announcing some new Lego games before long, unless they're taking the foot off the gas on those.

TheMoon

It's not a big list. :(

But darn it, it's a pretty nice list.

Doesn't need to be a big list if you know that the vast majority of those games will end up being some of the best things you will be able to play next year^^

Still can't believe Kirby is so close in February.

Have they talked about Amiibo features for that game?

Zero amiibo functionality has been detailed outside of Smash, HW and MK8.

Bass260

We also have Rodea: A Sky Soldier coming to Wii U in 2015.

Nintendo carrying Wii U all by themselves - and their lineup is terrific. Really looking forward to Zelda, Splatoon, Xenoblade, and Mario Maker.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I think SMTxFE was confirmed to be some sort of RPG.

NA here so I will already have Toad (in fact it's here, but I'm not actually getting it until Christmas).

Definitely in for Xenoblade and probably SMTxFE if it hits next year.

Curious about Star Fox, Zelda, Mario Maker, and Splatoon.

Meh about the rest.

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is slowly becoming NintendoGAF's The Last Guardian

Big difference here is that SMTxFE has likely been in development less than 2 years. TLG has been in development for around 8 years. If we don't hear anything more next year then I'll be concerned.

I am so excited for Splatoon. Seriously my most anticipated title.

Already a nice list that is sure to grow. Gonna be a good year!

stay gold

Was hoping we'd have a thread like this. Zelda convinced me to grab a Wii U this year, but my compulsion to buy new things has me looking for the best deal right now.

TheMoon

Captain Smoker, can you please finally add Splinter Cell Blacklist to the recommendations? :D (you could pair it with Captain Toad or remove Sonic Racing since MK8 makes that obsolete^^)

We've been begging in the old thread countless times. Pretty please? :D

Vena

Just because we don't have any third-party games announced yet doesn't mean they'll come. Activision will be announcing the next Transformers crap-o-rama for Wii U and every other system pretty soon, right?

Seriously though WB should be announcing some new Lego games before long, unless they're taking the foot off the gas on those.

Well, yes, I know that other titles will appear but I meant it more that when you look at the major titles they are almost all "by Nintendo" with Cars being the only high profile game.

Does LEGO sell well on Nintendo hardware? So we should still see more of those titles as they come.

Vena

This is like the GCN...

I'm going to buy almost every single game in this list and more than likely not be let down by the quality or game in general. Conversely, my Wii had Prime Trilogy, the Zeldas, Galaxy 1/2, Sin and Punishment, Pandora/Last Story/Xeno... and Wii Sports. Looking back, I didn't buy much software for the Wii, oddly, over its long lifespan.

jonno394

Not the largest list but it reeks of amazing games. Captain Toad will start off what o think will be the best year of gaming in a while (across wii u, pc and ps4 for Myself) and I can't wait to dive in to the cute puzzle title in new year.

Top Bottom