• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a perv when playing video games?

Ok, I may be little drunk right now but I'm wondering if a lot of people are like me. I find myself sometimes not even knowing that I'm doing it, trying to look up characters upskirt or try to angle the camera so you can see every part of the polygon breasts. For example in Dragon Age: I, I just spent a good 30 minute trying to position the female characters up on a hill so I can get the perfect ass shot or breasts shot. I know a lot of you guys do it so don't try to outcast me fuckers! In fact, a girl friend of mine told me once that she use to sometimes just play MGS to stare at Raiden's ass all night, so even girls do it. With that said, what are some "good recommended games" that I can play? :)

Venfayth

dZtFNGc.gif

Yeah, I've done this. And when it comes to customisable characters, if I make a chick I always make her as sexy as possible.

My pawn in Dragon's Dogma was a babe.

Dio

Banned
At that point why not just play adult games or mods?
I'd assume because adult games/mods are generally low budget as hell.

I guarantee you that a AAA adult game would be quite a sight to see, but most likely won't happen for a long time. The closest I can probably think of are several Japanese VNs that have a really high budget for their genre, but even then are peanuts compared to the average game development budget.

Ferrio

Banned
Ok, I may be little drunk right now but I'm wondering if a lot of people are like me. I find myself sometimes not even knowing that I'm doing it, trying to look up characters upskirt or try to angle the camera so you can see every part of the polygon breasts. For example in Dragon Age: I, I just spent a good 30 minute trying to position the female characters up on a hill so I can get the perfect ass shot or breasts shot. I know a lot of you guys do it so don't try to outcast me fuckers! In fact, a girl friend of mine told me once that she use to sometimes just play MGS to stare at Raiden's ass all night, so even girls do it. With that said, what are some "good recommended games" that I can play? :)

Do I have a game for you sir!

I do it all the time if the game has a hot guy character. And yes MGS2 was the pinnacle of my perverted hobby.

The faps were real.

zeldablue

Hmm...

Not really the same, but when my cousin and I were younger we'd yank the cartridge out of the N64 so that it would freeze on Link's face.

We were like, seven.

Tagyhag

I dont think you get it. It's like watching Avengers and if it was possible, freeze frame and rotating the camera or free roam cam to get the best ass shot of the Black Widow.

Yeah I don't think I do. If I wanted ass shots of Scarlett I'd just Google it. :p

Soonri

I played Vindictus with a guy who did a bunch of this stuff - complain about no booty sliders for the female characters, mod out inner armor parts (which was based on a nude mod), put on gag slutty outfits on his characters while crafting items... I forget some stuff since I dropped the game though.

Lautaro

Hehe

I played Tomb Raider when I was a teenager so... yeah, she used to swim upwards a lot.

Also I used to corner Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) in the elevators... that damn dress... I wasn't a teenager anymore though.

Holy shit, now I feel curious about this anime...

Kangi

I took a few too many screenshots of Shulk in SSB4.

And does turning your MMO characters into strippers count? Because yeah, my Vindictus character is a stripper. A good one.

Dr. Buni

I think that is kind of weird. Appreciating the characters designs is one thing (I do, after all), but that... wow.

Edit: Then again, it is hard to resist looking at Captain Falcon's properties in Smash Bros 4. Can't blame who takes shots of Shulk either.

Top Bottom