• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1080p footage of FFXV tech demo

Best Stella ever. This is practically the only character that I don't agree with the changes they made to her :< . Oh and Prompto's hair.

the old stella looked more confident and like a stronger woman. The new one goes more into the Yuna (beautiful, shy) direction (atleast from her look)

but i like the new one aswell

Best Stella ever. This is practically the only character that I don't agree with the changes they made to her :< . Oh and Prompto's hair.
Yeah, original Stella's best. Her facial structure and hair were absolutely beautiful, though I wish her top was a bit more interesting (love her dress though and shoes though).

When Prompto's new hair was revealed, I didn't like it at all, but looking back at the hair before, it really was way too long at the neck:

09a.png

I like how it's shortened in the new design, and while the hair sticking up seems kind of weird, it definitely feels more iconic than before. His face modelling's improved a lot too.

SPAW

the old stella looked more confident and like a stronger woman. The new one goes more into the Yuna (beautiful, shy) direction (atleast from her look)

but i like the new one aswell

just for the reason that their design differences speaks to their personality, I really hope that they are separate characters (but they look way to similar). The strong personality reflected in Stellas design just appeals to me as reflecting a new kind of female character in JRPGS, one that I think could mesh up the old dynamics in new and interesting ways.

Lucent

So jump Festa is probably still the earliest we'll see the game again.

Btw the demo is 2 hours.
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/2...hly-two-hours-content/?onswipe_redirect=never

And they're saying demo is a preorder bonus. I thought all first print copies would have it.

I pre-ordered just in case on Amazon. And I hope they don't put a time limit on the demo like it'll expired in a couple weeks or something. I want to be able to play it at any time until the game actually comes out.

I pre-ordered just in case on Amazon. And I hope they don't put a time limit on the demo like it'll expired in a couple weeks or something. I want to be able to play it at any time until the game actually comes out.

I think this is not what they meant by available for a limited time.. I think the download will be available for a limited time.

Yeah, I kinda hate how some demos ARE timed in that way, where it has an internal counter than counts down so many days from when you install the demo, then it removes itself your console. Even if I plan on getting the full version(I do), I still would want the demo, just because... y'know? I have all the full versions of FFVII, FFVIII and FFXII, and still have the demos of those games as well.

Lucent

Yeah, I kinda hate how some demos ARE timed in that way, where it has an internal counter than counts down so many days from when you install the demo, then it removes itself your console. Even if I plan on getting the full version(I do), I still would want the demo, just because... y'know? I have all the full versions of FFVII, FFVIII and FFXII, and still have the demos of those games as well.

Yeah. I thought the FF8 demo was interesting how it changed between that and the final version.

Top Bottom