• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

CheezyMac88

19380758840_48c579d498_o.png

19542559406_d1f8aa6e7f_o.png

19568700435_eb400a6d4c_o.png

Nerix

And again a few Dragon Age: Inquisition screens (hope it's not boring, but there are really some nice scenes/locationsright now). The first two are from a cutscene, the third during gameplay.

CLHJJ99WIAAVxh4.jpg:orig

CLHH_WtW8AE6Puw.jpg:orig

CLHILGcWcAA7-J5.jpg:orig

Limbo was really amazing!

The Disney music game looks also interesting.

DALBEN

Banned
Great ss guys, congrats.

Forza Horizon 2 Gameplay
Screenshot-Original.png

Forza Horizon 2 Gameplay - ( After Rain )
Screenshot-Original.png

Forza Horizon 2 - PHOTOMODE
GetPhoto.ashx

Thanks! I was surprised at how just a few people were pleased about this game! It's a magnificent survival horror game....

Some more...

kQSjRBF.jpg

HEma57a.jpg

WNEUhLa.jpg

Are these (specifically the second one) from the main game or one of the DLCs? (I think one covers some of the events of the movie) I've got the base game but I keep putting off playing it because of the length.

drigosr

Are these (specifically the second one) from the main game or one of the DLCs? (I think one covers some of the events of the movie) I've got the base game but I keep putting off playing it because of the length.

This is all from the main game! It's kind of a flashback section in the game where you play with a different character...

Alien Isolation is a game that requires patience but if you keep on playin' you will be caught by the atmosphere. Give it a go!

BQjiIFD.jpg

4rujk84.jpg

YOGyakI.jpg

Top Bottom