• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Juras

GWtEqSW.png
sGmZUOw.png

Vuze

Picked up my first PS4 game (if you let it count as such :p), looks pretty sweet! Photomode is kinda neat too, more games should have one built-in. Gotta get used to the controls, feel sorta weird.

Have to play at 720p since my internal capture card doesn't allow for 1080p @ 60 at the same time (no HDMI-in on my monitor), so excuse the super low resolution. Image quality should be fine though :D

20151226232304obur7.png

Timu

Picked up my first PS4 game (if you let it count as such :p), looks pretty sweet! Photomode is kinda neat too, more games should have one built-in. Gotta get used to the controls, feel sorta weird.

Have to play at 720p since my internal capture card doesn't allow for 1080p @ 60 at the same time (no HDMI-in on my monitor), so excuse the super low resolution. Image quality should be fine though :D

20151226232304obur7.png
You can still capture in 1080p if you play at 30FPS.

Vuze

You can still capture in 1080p if you play at 30FPS.
Yeah but switching resolution requires me to set it in the console settings; the card cannot process >1080p30 input at all it seems (well, yes, it can, but 1080p60 doesn't get down sampled to 720p60 for instance). I'll take the higher refresh over resolution for titles that offer it :)

Top Bottom