• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Shitty picture (sorry), but I found the pose and the text hilarious:

Screenshot-Original.png

LOL

HeelPower

AK looks good, but I do think you need to look at The Order again. Especially PNG shots if there is any.

I just hate how soft everything looks. They put some funky filters on that game that make it much less impressive in motion IMO.

Oh it certainly doesn't...The Order is easily top 5 of the year!

I've played the order and used photo mode.

Its grossly exaggerated how pretty it is,especially when its extremely restrictive and all the pretties you see are some distant backgrounds.

The asset quality maybe be amazing but there aren't many of them,and the play areas are tiny which is very disappointing.

Chabbles

Does it only snow in the game around this time of year? Or can it snow at any time, and it is just random, (and possibly more of a chance this time of year)?

Only at christmas in the online mode. But there may or may not be a cheat code for the snow skin for single player, idk.

xrnzaaas

Some of the pics are from MP which sadly is very chaotic, because most players don't care about ruining other people's races (it doesn't help that the penalty system focuses on cutting corners).

projectcars_201512200hoo74.png

projectcars_2015122006vq6d.png

Timu

I've played the order and used photo mode.

Its grossly exaggerated how pretty it is,especially when its extremely restrictive and all the pretties you see are some distant backgrounds.

The asset quality maybe be amazing but there aren't many of them,and the play areas are tiny which is very disappointing.
Character and object models, lighting and effects are excellent in The Order.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Only at christmas in the online mode. But there may or may not be a cheat code for the snow skin for single player, idk.

Just looked it up. May be coming back for a day or two after the New Year, and the single player cheat does not cover the ground in snow like it does online. Just snowfall. Bummer, lol.

v1ncelis

Thanks! Don't want to clutter up the thread with imageless posts so I'll ask one last thing - is there an excessive focus on largely superfluous collectibles?
There's is plenty of open world filler content. Reminds me of Far Cry 4. Still I think pros outweigh the cons.

Top Bottom