• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh boy.

Everything is ready.

IMG_20170611_214219.jpg

Including
tissues

going in dry?

TI82

Banned
Well watching on mixer on my PC, slick looking app but it won't let me change the resolution so I'm stuck at 360p 😐

Temascos

Neo Member
Price if not $399 should be $449, any more than that will hamper the Scorpio's chance of success.

Hoping for some of Rare's classic IPs to pop up. It's about time to bring on more Battletoads!

Plum

Rumours about price aside I hope Scorpio can impress me. If it's just another Forza Horizon and Halo box like my previous Xbox Ones were before I sold them I won't be, it needs to be something more.

I'm looking forward to seeing Anthem but after some of the recent output by Bioware I'm admittedly rather wary. I also think Scorpio is more likely to be $399 than $499, if only because I think both Sony and Microsoft should have learned from the previous console generation (and Sony's disastrous launch of the PS3) how important affordability is. Given that it's a mid-generation bump when we don't have much precedent for this sort of thing may diminish the impact this has, but I'd still be surprised if it's $499.

Griss

Love my PS4 Pro (playing Wipeout right now) but I really hope MS nail this. Sony needs competition. Haven't bought an MS product since the 360 (I use Apple laptops) but I'm all too willing to change that if they get it right...

eso76

Mixer saying troubles connecting to stream...
No good, Microsoft !

IGN Mixer stream was 1080p60 for me yesterday on a semi lousy 16mbit and pretty great quality

DataGhost

Let's see how this goes. I wonder if there'll be any big surprises and hoping that the anthem gameplay is actually gameplay and not like andromeda's trailers.

ctfg23

You get the free stuff from the mixer stream in a web browser too, right? My Xbox was fully shut down for some reason and is now downloading an update and it's taking forever and probably won't finish in time.

Hawk269

Anyone Mixer 4k stream just die? It was on the menu playing the music and the lights playing and now it is frozen.

Shitttttttttt!

Soooo is the stream on mixer 4k or 1080p? Cause its says 4k in the top left had corner, but the quality options only list 1080p as the max res. I love this time of year lmao.

Top Bottom