• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

60+ new PlayStation VR games coming this year and into early 2018

RavageX

A boxing game finally!

Something tells me it's not gonna be quite what I'm looking for though.

Looking for more "Fight Night" than "Ready to Rumble".

But arcadey works too!

Lakuza

Wait Skyrim doesn't give you a choice to free roam? Seriously?

I loathe teleportation and don't need it.

Edit: phew, answered above.

Thanks. The information behind the port has been confusing.

Skyrim has locomotion, just like Resident Evil 7, it's just that for the demo they showed off to journalists Skyrim had the teleportation mode on to reduce motion sickness.

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.
A lot of the negative press, on PSVR at least, was the teleporting aspect, I think when people try the normal movement in the final game it'll be looked upon more favourably.

unless they announced a change recently, skyrim only allows you to free roam with a ps4 controller. If you want to use move controllers, you're locked to teleporting.
EDIT: Look at MattAces post below, free movement has been confirmed for move controllers too :)

A boxing game finally!

Something tells me it's not gonna be quite what I'm looking for though.

Looking for more "Fight Night" than "Ready to Rumble".

But arcadey works too!

Its an arcadey boxing game instead of being realistic. Enemies you can fight range from boxer, tribal woman, pirate captain using his hook and an octopus with a glove on each tentacle and more. Each fighter has their own gimmick inthe fight.
You can see screens and trailers on the steam store for reference as well as reviews to see if its something you might like:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488920/Knockout_League/

Briarios

Drunken Bar Fight lol there are several of these I'll have to pick up. Definitely getting no heroes allowed next week.

MattAces

I don't see any flying games. Maybe I am wrong. Oh well.

Megaton Rainfall dude.
Dragon Flight VR (heard this is awful)

6 more days

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ctrl+f Colony Wars ... ;(

Seriously though, love my PSVR and already have a backlog and the future looks pretty good for that device. But to really knock it out of the park Sony gonna need to announce that sweet Colony Wars VR game at PSX or later and a 299$ price next year.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Megaton Rainfall dude.
Dragon Flight VR (heard this is awful)

Dragon Flight is going to be on PSVR? Ugh. Sony needs to put some quality barriers on submissions, otherwise the PSVR section is going to look like the Vive section on Steam.

Ctrl+f Colony Wars ... ;(

Seriously though, love my PSVR and already have a backlog and the future looks pretty good for that device. But to really knock it out of the park Sony gonna need to announce that sweet Colony Wars VR game at PSX or later and a 299$ price next year.
Me too! I’ve wanted a new Colony Wars forever. Would love a Colony Wars VR game

RavageX

Its an arcadey boxing game instead of being realistic. Enemies you can fight range from boxer, tribal woman, pirate captain using his hook and an octopus with a glove on each tentacle and more. Each fighter has their own gimmick inthe fight.
You can see screens and trailers on the steam store for reference as well as reviews to see if its something you might like:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488920/Knockout_League/

Checked it out and that will work just fine for me, thanks for the info!

Tagyhag

I wish Sony would just open the floodgates for PSVR and allow their users to review the games so the best ones are given the spotlight.

Like XBLA.

PC VR gets around 30 games a week and people know which ones are the good ones due to the review system.

Don't get me wrong, it's getting games, which is good lol. But it could be getting more.

I wish Sony would just open the floodgates for PSVR and allow their users to review the games so the best ones are given the spotlight.

Like XBLA.

PC VR gets around 30 games a week and people know which ones are the good ones due to the review system.

Don't get me wrong, it's getting games, which is good lol. But it could be getting more.
You should get a Rift.

Surfside

Banned
Obduction is from the devs who made Myst, don't miss out on it.. I missed it on release, so i will get it when i buy PSVR.

VexyWexy

Still disappointed that Battlefront 2 seems to have zero VR support after that awesome X-Wing mission they added to the last game, but some of these upcoming games look pretty hype.

I've sort of dropped VR with all these great non-VR games coming out recently but I might have to jump back in soon.

Top Bottom