• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Admit it!

shuri

Banned
I only liked Zelda 2, Zelda 3 and the first gb Zelda from back then. I cant stand zelda1 or the 3d games. I never played Mario64 for more than 20 minutes when I tried the demo japanese version before it came out in america. I ran around outside the castle, played around the first level or so, and that's it. It felt like a tech demo to me ;)

I also completly skipped the psx/n64 generaction, and was a pc/arcade gamer only for that generation. I went back and picked up a psx eventually, only to play mgs and front mission 3

I own a n64 but I think I played about 10h max with it. I had about 10 random games I got for free or ultra cheap, but I never got into it. I sold all the games and I haven no idea where my n64 is. The n64 is teh console of shame. It's the only console that isnt connected to my widescreen tv. oh and the psx just suddenly died one night.

IgeL said:
Hmmm. Let me see:
Not at all:

Half-Life (not counting BlueShift / CS)
Quake 2
Jagged Alliance 1/2
Starcraft
Final Fantasy series (except X)
Resident Evil series
Ninja Gaiden
Metroid series
Zelda series
Goldeneye/Perfect Dark (or any big N64 title for that matter, except Mario64 5 mins)
Splinter Cell series
GTA 3, GTA VC
Most PS2 platformers

Only 5 mins or so:

Doom 1/2
Quake 1
Metal Gear Solid series
KOTOR
2D/3D fighters
The Sims
Tomb Raider series
Ratchet & Clank
Rainbow Six games or many other "Tactical" shooters

All NES/SNES/Megadrive/PSX era games, except some of the most popular ones - I was too young and PC-only elitist bitch back then.

Yes, sometimes I'm ashamed of myself. Then I start to think about all the games I _have_ played, and the feeling goes away.

Utterly disgraceful!!

Ranger X

Splinter Cell series. I feel like to play somewhere but i can never get myself to start. I have no explanation for that.

Memles

Splinter Cell
Final Fantasy II-XI
Metal Gear Solid Series
Any XBox Title

The joys of Nintendo-Only Gaming, I miss out on a lot.

pestul

Never even touched an Xbox controller.. but I've played Halo PC.
Never played Saturn.

So any games on those systems. :p

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Bizarro Sun Yat-sen how have you functioned in the past 5 years?

I guess I'm lucky, outside the usual RTS/Strategy greats of the PC (I honestly try to keep up but it's hard) I have never missed a "GREAT" or "POPULAR" game in my years. I've always managed to find a friend with a underappreciated console or someone who helps in sharing the burden of game purchasing.

aka

Neo Member
Mario64
Shenmue
Nights
Wind Waker (Actually the only Zelda i've touched is 64)
Any Dragon Quests
Metroids pre Prime
Pokemon
The Sims
Panzer Dragoon Saga
The Majority of Xbox games. I can accurately remember everytime i've touched the controller.
A lot of "big" PS games as well, but they slip my mind

cvxfreak

Halo
Ninja Gaiden
KOTOR
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
Custom Robo Battle Revolution
Final Fantasy X-2

Doom_Bringer said:
Any Zelda Game
Any Mario game since the original
Any nin10do game in general since 1998
Any doom game
GT 3

Wow, I feel sorry for you. :p

I've never played:
Ninja Gaiden
KotOR
Any Final Fantasy Game
The Sims

Amneziak

aka The Hound
Panzer Dragoon Orta
F-Zero GX
Zelda: The Wind Waker
Zelda Collector's Edition (only played the original Zelda when I actually owned an NES)
Metroid Prime/Fusion
Viewtiful Joe
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Ico
Kingdom Hearts
Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2
Rez
Virtua Fighter 4 Evo
Shenmue
Soul Calibur
Street Fighter 3: TS

Sad thing is, I OWN all of these games.

Some of these games I've only played for a few minutes, a few are still in the cellophane. I just don't ever sit down to play them. Not that I don't want to, I just can't find the time. A lot of my DVDs are still sealed too.

hmmm...usally I try most big game franchise to see what all the hub bub is about.

umm...hmmm I haven't played Mega Man NT on gameboy, actually I haven't played a MM since 4 or a MMx since 2.

Halo
well any xbox game for that matter!

never completed Majoras mask, but i own it and i played it many times, i think majoras mask got boring after a while, and i am a HUGE zelda fan!!

hmm what more..........oh yeah!

Kingdome hearts!"only tested it in a shop" i loved it but i never bought it :(

Top Bottom