• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I overreacting about my girlfriend?

I'm sorry, I only understand Sonic analogies.

hqdefault.jpg

Necro

Banned
Is she one of those that gets turned on when you punk someone gettin to familiar? She could just be trying to get you to dick her down proper.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
You ever see Carlito's Way? Remember when Carlito's girlfriend is dancing in his club and she's out on the floor dancing with some other guy and Sean Penn is all like "look he's got his hands all over her ass," and Carlito is like "I believe those are her hips." Be more like Carlito and less like Sean Penn.

Servbot24

Banned
If you break up with every girl that dances with a rando for 20 seconds, you're going to be alone forever. Sheesh.

Also what's with that bizarre intro about your love life being like video game characters and cucking

Can't imagine why someone dating a guy who likens their relationship to video game characters would want to dance with other dudes, if not just to get a small 20 second taste of that non-video game analogizing life.

Next thing you know, you're gonna slightly notice that this guy appears more in person outside the club. Not necessarily with her, just in general. No, that's not paranoia OP, she's taking his dick in her mouth on the regular.

Ask her why she did it again when you specifically talked about it earlier.

Removing any judging of OP's relationship, there is that, though they were both drunk apparently.

Question, OP, how do you react if Peach wants to go to the club with her girlfriends without you?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Don't use cuck.
But if her dancing with other guys bothers you and you talk to her about it and she ignores how you feel then you have a serious problem. On the flip side she might have a legitimate argument as to why she thinks it's fine and if she can articulate that to you then you should listen.
On the one hand though I did have an ex who insisted dancing with other guys was normal and I was being possessive. Until I caught her sucking face with a dude on the dance floor when she thought I was in the bathroom. So...that probably wasn't a comforting story.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Both instances you two were pretty drunk.

You know you make choices you normally would not make while you are drunk right?

If you are that insecure than how about you both stop clubbing and not even put yourself in that position in the first place.

I will never understand why people in a relationship still go out clubbing and getting shitfaced and wonder why they/their SO are always hanging all over other people.

That's literally the point of going clubbing and getting shitfaced.

So either get over it, or stop doing it.

Christ.

Twenty-somethings.

Savitar

Don't do anything rash man, be calm and everything will be cool.

Take a deep breath.

Now go through her phone, journal, read all her private messages on FB and chat up her friends on the sly. You may need to use the fears of one to spill the beans so learn their phobias and have some spiders and snakes on hand.

Once you have the knowledge you need go kung fun fight any that dare stand in your way and then claim your prize by sleeping with her sister. Mother as well.

By then everything will have worked out.

sanstesy

Talk to her OP. Let her know it made you uncomfortable.

I'm sure she was just trying to have fun. I doubt she'd try and hook up right in front of you.

I already talked with her about it where she danced with a dude she previously was approached by.

Outlook not so good

What do you mean?

Don't even entertain the idea of breaking up over that. Break ups are generally forever, you know.

Don't worry.

Just too much to drink. Video her and show her later how awesome of a dancer she is!!

She isn't a professional - let's say that much.

Also OP... are you still drunk?

Sober.

If this is how you're reacting to such a non-event, I have trouble believing the quoted.

The problem is exactly because of the quoted being true. That she is like this when drunk just seems so unlike her. It doesn't make sense she acts this way when knowing her sober.

Wait so were they dancing like Mario in Just Dance 3? Or like on the Super Mario Brothers Super Show intro? Help me understand here, put it in Mario terms I can understand.

Like Just Dance 3 but grabbing their arm.
You come off a touch possessive here, bro. Re-evaluate why you are feeling this way. You're not at punch-out-the-barista-for-smiling-at-her territory yet, but you need to examine this jealousy.

Not really possessive. I'm just not sure how to evaluate the situation of her dancing with people that approach her in the club every time we get out and lit.

The fact that you have to ask if something this stupid and benign is overreacting tells me that your relationship is not as healthy as you think it is.

You ok over there OP? Because you sound like you treat your girlfriend like property.

Exactly because we don't treat each other like property is why one of the things I like about our relationship so much. It's rather that how she acts drunk doesn't make sense when she is sober and that makes me question myself.

Gonna ignore some of the weird language and get down to it.

OP, you might have a jealousy/possession problem dealing with your own insecurities. What she's doing is mostly innocuous, but to someone with these issues, it presses button after button. The important thing is to talk to her about what's going through your head WITHOUT blaming her. This isn't an issue with her behavior. It's an issue with how your brain perceives her behavior.

not a big deal in the gist of things but fwiw hitting up the club scene isn't something you want to do if you're "happy" with your current situation. may want to re-evaluate things if it's something you're doing on the regular

It depends on your state/country, but yeah, in my experience, clubs are usually for people looking to get drunk and hook up with other people, not so much for carefree platonic dance. Still, no big if it's a regular thing with the people you hang with.

120v

not a big deal in the gist of things but fwiw hitting up the club scene isn't something you want to do if you're "happy" with your current situation. may want to re-evaluate things if it's something you're doing on the regular

OP, you're either comfortable with her behavior or you aren't. If she's naturally inclined to act in ways that will mess with you head enough that you'll make a thread about it, maybe you should consider moving on. So, pick your poison and I'm not talking about the alcohol.

Not really possessive. I'm just not sure how to evaluate the situation of her dancing with people that approach her in the club every time we get out and lit.

Sorry, OP, so again what happens if she wants to go to the club without? How do you feel?

Cause if you feel jealous, something a'int right.

Edit: I was never the jealous type, but an ex told me I could've been moreso as she just thought i really didn't care at all. I told her it's cause I trusted her and was comfortable in the relationship. She seemed surprised as she didn't think people thought like that. Jealousy's a toxic thing.

I learned you can get "high" on alcohol. Gaf never fails to make shit up. This sounds like not a big deal. Maybe try trusting her and if she goes further than just dancing that's a different story. You are coming off as insecure while drunk.

Nicolada

Next time you two go clubbing, go dance with some guys for a minute while she watches. Maybe you'll see where she's coming from.

What other videogame has as much cuckoldry as the Mario games?

Mario has a low sex drive so he lets Bowser do the whole kidnap/rough sex/cucking scenario while he watches.

Top Bottom