• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, got lucky on that. Had problems trying to put in my credit card and finally reverted to my other which expires this year.

Got a Jiggly! My son should be happy, it's one of his mains!

Crom

You have to be kidding me. Target is the worst. People bash Wal-Mart but it was much easier to get a Gold Mario than anything on Target. Keep getting errors

You have the maximum allowed amount in your cart.

Your cart is empty.
That happened in mobile.
Meanwhile in Europe and Japan...
IMG_8288.jpg

Gameboy415

Of course Jigglypuff goes live in the ~5 minutes I WASN'T repeatedly clicking the pre-order now button.
OF COURSE! :'(

Sorry for anyone who missed it but they may update later we shall see. Keep in mind how bad Rosalina was then most targets got a ton of them and wasn't to hard to get!

meijiko

I was right here, on the website, with the thing open as the preorder button went live.

I didn't get one. Fuck this shit.

jls

Neo Member
Anyone else never even get a chance to order, as it kept on saying error? I tried Chrome, Firefox, mobile on Chrome, Android and Apple apps...

Fox Mulder

Oh, jeez. How did Jigglypuff last?

Ness is going to be insane.

i still have faith in gamestop. Shulk was up for longer than the others and I was able to get him easily. They even quickly announced a second run while the other exclusives were one time things that never came back.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
JIGGLYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF

HOW DID YOU GUYS GET IN?! NOT EVEN MOBILE WORKED AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I'M UP ALL DAY TO GET SALTY

MrDaravon

Wow, she came instock and is already gone in 5 minutes? And of course most regular people are at work and wouldn't have had a chance. Nintendo is fucking people so bad with these retailer exclusive ones. Yet another import for me I guess.

Literally missed out on this because I was eating a banana. Come on!!
The banana knew.

i still have faith in gamestop. Shulk was up for longer than the others and I was able to get him easily. They even quickly announced a second run while the other exclusives were one time things that never came back.
We'll see... I didn't try getting Shulk at the time (I wish I did, his amiibo looks nice in person), so this is my first time in quite some time ordering from Gamestop.

Shun

Fuck online, I have better luck going in person early in the morning... Just have to wait 7 weeks...

Meatwad

Oh great it sold out while I was hammering the pre-order button trying to get an order through I want to cry right now

georly

You have to be kidding me. Target is the worst. People bash Wal-Mart but it was much easier to get a Gold Mario than anything on Target. Keep getting errors

Yup, clicked the button nonstop from the second it went up. Error every time. Tried chrome, firefox and IE.

zulux21

Of course Jigglypuff goes live in the ~5 minutes I WASN'T repeatedly clicking the pre-order now button.
OF COURSE! :'(

I would have preferred to just outright miss it instead of being there the second it went live and still not being able to get one because it wouldn't go through :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom