• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry but I need clarification:

GameStop is getting ALL Wave 4 pre-orders available at 3pm EST tomorrow. True or False?

Is any other store starting pre-orders tomorrow?

All of Wave 4 except Jigglypuff and Greninja and all of Splatoon.

GameStop will have:

Ness
Robin
Charizard
Pac-Man
Lucina
Wario

Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Splatoon 3-Pack

I guess Greninja and Jigglypuff are other retailer exclusive?

//ARCANUM

GameStop will have:

Ness
Robin
Charizard
Pac-Man
Lucina
Wario

Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Splatoon 3-Pack

I guess Greninja and Jigglypuff are other retailer exclusive?

welp, guess I'm pre-ordering Ness, Charizard and Wario tomorrow (if I get lucky on gamestop.com)

edit - shit probably lucina too

Omfg. At al stores or just GameStop???

Are any of those exclusives though other than Ness?

If they're all available (except for Greninja and Jigglypuff), they shouldn't be exclusives.

My guess is that Greninja goes to Toys R Us and Jigglypuff goes to Walmart.

I'm gonna need some help signing up for the Push app. I cannot miss Ness ):

Should I PM you, Brian?

Yes you should if you need help.

//ARCANUM

Brian★;158519836 said:
If they're all available (except for Greninja and Jigglypuff), they shouldn't be exclusives.

I sent you a PM as well ;)

Maengun1

I'm getting Ness, Pac-Man and Wario, and passing on Charizard, Robin and Lucina.

That Splatoon pack is seriously going to tempt me though. Ahhhh. If I can just put 5 bucks down on it I'll probably bite. It just seems....wrong somehow to pre-order a $30 accessory for a game I haven't even played. It looks great, though.

-Horizon-

Brian★;158519836 said:

Oh my god if Greninja goes to tru... >:T

Wait, wait, pre-orders for (most of) Wave 4 are tomorrow and not just Ness? Guess I'll be getting my Robin and Lucina reserves in.

alf717

Brian★;158511256 said:
Sorry. Reasons why your PygeHD order was cancelled is that
  • a) you have bought multiple Amiibo figures (2 Villager for example)
  • b) if you purchased after the 1st of April (ADST), you'll require a Verified Paypal account.

Turned out it was a stock issue according to the noticed left on my Paypal account. Been verified since 2005 and definitely made sure of the one per customer limit.

Pushbullet Help

Ok, here's how you use Pushbullet.
______
Introduction of Pushbullet
Pushbullet is a push notification service that pushes notifications to your iPhone/Android/Windows Phone.

How to use?
First of all, sign up on the Pushbullet website. Click here.

Then, download the app on your phone.

What is Pushbullet compatible with?
Official App

Official Extensions

Official Operating System Programs

Unofficial Phone Programs

Unofficial Operating System Programs

How to subscribe?
Private Message me and then you'll receive a link. DO NOT SHARE THIS AT ALL. Once you received the link, click subscribe on the link and you shall now be able to receive notifications.

WE NEED COLLABORATORS
I WILL BE SLEEPING DURING THE GAMESTOP STOCK. PLEASE PM ME THIS IS URGENT.

Josh5890

Well I'm going to pre-order the 6 smash amiibos that I can tomorrow and the Splatoon 3 pack when I get off of work.

As for predictions for the other retail exclusives....

Jigglypuff- Ulta exclusive
Greninja- Sears exclusive

Arc07

This just got finished. Looks so good.
VDDJwvm.jpg

LostAnkh

They new amiibo, stahp, my wallet is crying so hard right now.

-All of they Yarn Yoshi amiibo, cause they adorable
-ZSS
-Ganondorf
-Palutena
-Mewtwo, Lucas, and future DLC smash amiibo
-One step closer to Falco
-amiibo cards of dem kawaii neighbors.
-now I can use amiibo with my old 3DS

Same here, separate order for it though since I will try to get the others at Best Buy with GCU.
Is the membership really worth it? Because so far, I've been sticking to GS pre-orders and online orders.

JPS Kai

Received word from a higher-up that Gamestop.com can/will cancel preorders if you order duplicates. Take that with a grain of salt.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Byron coming out swingin' with them super helpful posts!

//ARCANUM

Received word from a higher-up that Gamestop.com can/will cancel preorders if you order duplicates. Take that with a grain of salt.

so we should expect to see them sell out super fast and then come back in stock every once in a while as orders are cancelled? lol

CH4OS

Beautiful best OT Digster!

Welp... I'll see ya when wave 5 comes out
(evilgrinningwithfingerstoface.sticker)

Salamando

So if I want to order multiples for scalp...I mean trading, I should use multiple addresses and/or credit cards. got it.

//ARCANUM

to those with getting amiibo from amazon experience... is it worth it to stay up for a while right now to see if amazon takes those live?

JPS Kai

So if I want to order multiples for scalp...I mean trading, I should use multiple addresses and/or credit cards. got it.

Something like that. I'm worried for a good friend of mine since he and his financee plan on coming in two hours early to preorder the whole wave and they'll be shipping to the same address.

Dat new thread. I CAN DIG IT!!!

Also interesting split between EU and US. Early wave 4 = Revenge for Gold Mario?

Also besides Greninja and Jigglypuff (and maybe Splatoon) this sounds like a complete bloodbath in the making. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom