• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Party at mine tonight? We can set up some ramps and do sweet jumps into the lake. It'd be rad.

I'm in.

Unrelated. Here's a pic of my peach orchard.
4536180775_13f84d5a18_b.jpg
Now if only there was someone who bought fresh fruit.

SalvaPot

I´m surprised the name I suggested got picked, typo an all.

Its going to be lovely living here. Who is up for some Bug-Catching?

kingkitty

Yeah, it seems to be that way.

Well that seems a bit easy. If I was mafia, my gut move would be to evict one of those two. Kill two birds with one stone on just the first night.

Unless one of those roommates is mafia, or some special role saves them...

/rubs chin

Coppanuva

Coppanuva is obv the mayor since he is putting stuff to vote already =P.

And you can send all the money to the house in A4, he has a face you can trust.

It was more a joke based on username, not actually voting (or even suggesting him). I don't have anywhere near enough information to decide who would be a good candidate to vote on at this point.

That said... Honorary Mayor title to whoever gets voted out first? Mayors are normally elected anyhow :p

SalvaPot

It was more a joke based on username, not actually voting (or even suggesting him). I don't have anywhere near enough information to decide who would be a good candidate to vote on at this point.

That said... Honorary Mayor title to whoever gets voted out first? Mayors are normally elected anyhow :p

I know x), we are all joking to start off, the animal crossing mood makes this game fairly inoffensive.

Let us see how long it lasts, Coppanuva.

Kevyt

So according to my role, I get to make important decisions that will shape the fate of mankind...

I gotta play my cards wisely.

giphy.gif

Oh, and hello everyone!

ultron87

Hi, something something turnips and fossils and you can stack fruit.

So at the risk of causing trouble for myself, let's get down to it. Does anyone have anything they want to do during this first day or can we get moving to the first night? I'm certainly on the "No Evict" side of things on the first day. I don't think hitting a bad guy entirely randomly is a very good bet and that's really the only way we'd learn anything from people's voting patterns.

Vote: No Evict

Tucah

you speak so well
I always like to get a little info before evicting so I'm in the no evict camp on the first night camp.

VOTE: No Evict

Mazre

I'd like to request a hold on a majority vote for another 6 to 12 hours. I may be able to help generate some additional info for the town. (However I'm currently on international business travel, and should be presently asleep, just happened to wake up and see voting in progress).

More to come, for now random vote in favor of no no evict.

VOTE: Ourobolus

Haly

Peer pressure...

VOTE: No Evict

Ourobolus

Banned
I'd like to request a hold on a majority vote for another 6 to 12 hours. I may be able to help generate some additional info for the town. (However I'm currently on international business travel, and should be presently asleep, just happened to wake up and see voting in progress).

More to come, for now random vote in favor of no no evict.

VOTE: Ourobolus

What the...what the hell did I do?

ultron87

I'm totally fine with holding off for a bit instead of running straight to night time if there's stuff to talk about/things to do. Just wanted to get things going from a game perspective. :)

Unvote: No Evict

Also, in case night does come soon, I'd just like to emphasize to all the special roles out there how juicy a target for the bad guys my and franconp's whole double housing situation is. Sure would be nice if someone could help out with that.

Also, in case night does come soon, I'd just like to emphasize to all the special roles out there how juicy a target for the bad guys my and franconp's whole double housing situation is. Sure would be nice if someone could help out with that.

Sounds like something a mafia might say to take the special roles' attention away from protecting other villagers.

hSGBT69A9lf0s.gif

Haly

By the same token, without any information evicting the Ultros/francorp household is literally twice as effective as any other random vote.

It'll be interesting to see how the Roommates situation pans out.

Kalor

I'm ok with holding off on voting if there is stuff people want to talk about. Here's a brief list to show how close we are to half.

No Evict: 9 people out of 23.

Ourobolus: 1 person out of 23.

Haly

Unvote: No Evict

Rescinding just in case. Don't want to trigger it yet until more people have had a chance to jump in with what they know given their rules.

I mean for all we know there might be a Pete role who delivers mail to all the households during the day.

Razmos

I can't really think of anything we could talk about/do considering nothing has happened yet. We don't know exactly what mechanics are in play here, and I'd rather hold back on evicting anyone until things start happening.

That being said, i'll gladly rescind my vote if something juicy happens.

By the same token, without any information evicting the Ultros/francorp household is literally twice as effective as any other random vote.

It'll be interesting to see how the Roommates situation pans out.

Problem is we run the risk of evicting a special role which could be protected for a prolonged portion of the game if the other one is a mafia member. We may get a mafia, or we may sack a cop, or both. It's a tough call.

Tucah

you speak so well
Yeah, I guess I got a little hasty with the vote. I'll unvote, and wait a little while to see if anyone has relevant information (or comes out particularly shady) before casting my vote again. If not though, I'm not really one for random evictions so if nothing pops up I'm still in the no evict on the first night unless convinced otherwise.

UNVOTE: No Evict

Tucah

you speak so well
I think the only information any of us has right now is about our respective roles.

Mazre claims to be able to "generate additional info for the town" in a few hours. I don't know what he could possibly have to say on the first day but I'm willing to hear him out and wait until then to vote. There's no harm in waiting.

(if anything it could rouse some suspicions about Mazre)

Mazre claims to be able to "generate additional info for the town" in a few hours. I don't know what he could possibly have to say on the first day but I'm willing to hear him out and wait until then to vote. There's no harm in waiting.

(if anything it could rouse some suspicions about Mazre)

Oh, I don't mind waiting. I'm just assuming that whatever information he has is related to his role.

Of course, he could just be concocting some elaborate lie to through us off his scent.

Top Bottom