• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

Karkador only has phone access, so I guess the results will have to wait until tomorrow.

light-s-laugh-o.gif

Mazre

The final bell tolled at the end of the 11th day. The ruins of the mayor's house had been smoldering quietly for days, having just burned through to the secret popcorn cellar. First there was a flash, then a resounding crackle that refused to end. The remaining villagers contemplated their folly quietly as they were consumed in a wave of expanding kernels, the whole village went white. -Fin

Timeaisis

Can I reveal my real role now?

I'm the Secretly Evil Reclusive Eastern European Neighbor. I have to post less than three times per day and get evicted by the loudest, most paranoid villager, only to reveal that I was a good "all along". I win when the secret bomb hidden under my house goes off after the final day ends and destroys Devillage Ass FOREVER.

Kevyt

Well people like Hippiehobo already spoiled the results, so my earlier edit was pointless.

Lets CELEBRATE
dnc.gif

I did? I only said I was rooting for Darryl for him to win.

I would have said the same if I was rooting for Toma and he was evicted.

Darryl

Banned
The Fucking Sherlock Award - Squidyj
You're so hot no gates could ever hold you back

The Participant Award - Haly, Tucah
We still know you're there.

The You Monster Award - McLaunchPad, Squidyj
"Unbelievable! You, Subject Name Here, must be the pride of Subject Hometown Here."

The Mayor of the Year Award - HippieHobo
The streets were lined with dead bodies and dead buses, just as planned.

The Planned Sacrifice Award - SalvaPot
We had to sacrifice one to please Mother.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Suddenly, Darryl snapped.

latest

"FUCK! Why couldn't you have just weeded the damn garden! It would have been so easy. You just don't understand how much pressure it is, keeping up a good neighbourhood. There's lawns that need mowing and furniture that needs placing and villagers need placating and you have to make sure the post is in on time, and everybody always leaves their mailbox full why oh why do they do that, and even when they don't we can't get the postman in on time because people haven't made sure that the roads are in good condition, and really house prices these days just make it unfair for all of the rest of us to put up with your complete and total lack of respect for your surroundings and if I was mayor, then I tell you what, this town would be properly sorted so that we wouldn't have had to form a secret association to evict you in the first place so when you consider it that way, and you really should, because we're not the villains, so when you consider it that way, we were doing it for your own good, so we'd have a beautiful neighbourhood that worked for the common good where everything was perfect and everything was happy and you know what, all I ever wanted was a happy home association-"

The pressure, steadily building, became too much, and he simply burst, a shower of otter gently raining down upon the stunned villagers. tomakasatnav and RobotNinjaHornets felt free, free to litter and grow inappropriate hedges in their garden, for the first time in many weeks. The Happy Home Association had met their end.

Darryl, a.k.a. Lyle, the Corporate Lackey, was Evicted.

Welcome!

You are Lyle, the Corporate Lackey.

The suits sent you to Nook's turf to lend a hand towards the 'family business' - unfortunately, you know who they are, but they don't know you!

You are aligned with the Happy Home Academy (psst, that's the Mafia). Your partners are REDACTED. They do not know your identity, only that a fourth HHA player exists.

You do not start with a factional night kill, nor the ability to communicate with your partners at night. If a HHA player visits you during the Night Phase, you will instead be regrouped with them and gain those abilities.

You win when HHA-aligned players outnumber non-HHA-aligned players.

The game has ended in a Town Victory! The Survvivors are tomakasatnav, the Light Sleeper, and RobotNinjaHornets, the Ordinary Villager. Congratulations to them, and town as whole! Commiserations to the Happy Home Association.

Welcome!

You are the Light Sleeper!

You are aligned with the Town.

After a long day of shouting people out of your Village, all you want to do is find a nice, peaceful sleep at night - but try as you might, even the noises outside keep you awake. You wonder if the muffled screams are just your imagination...

Each Night Phase, you will be notified if anyone in your area (the 8 spaces surrounding you; up/left/down/right plus diagonals) was active that night. (Moderator's note: This was then clarified to mean actions done by, or to, the surrounding players)

This information will not specify any names, roles, or specific actions (example, “There was no activity in your area tonight”). This will include passive abilities that are not activated by a command.

You win when only Town-aligned players remain.

Welcome!

You are an Ordinary Villager!

You are aligned with the Town.

You have no abilities other than voting. Your vote is your power!

You win when only Town-aligned players remain.

MVP awards and Best Overall Player award coming soon!

nin1000

Banned
GG EVERYONE! It was a blast playing this game with all of you and I hope to play a lot more since it was a very fun, thrilling and crazy experience. :)

RetroMG

How the fuck is it on me?

You LIED. You got Retro evicted FOR NO REASON. When we were saying "Fine, let's kill Retro to prove Darryl's lying", WHY DID YOU NOT COME OUT AND SAY NOT TO BOTHER BECAUSE YOU WERE?

For this one single post, my death was entirely worth it.

Great job, everyone! Go Town!

Razmos

Also, just to be clear, fuck you Darryl for using my corpse as a meat shield. AND THANK YOU RNH AND TOMA for seeing through his bullshit and realizing that my death was at far too convenient a time.

Mazre

Go Town! Good job Tom and RNH. Thanks to everyone for playing, thanks to Karkador for moderating (you too Crab and MattyG).

I had an absolute blast playing in my first game of mafia and look forward to many more. Overall I was happy with my own performance and learned a ton of stuff I hope to apply the next time around.

Bring on season 3!

Top Bottom