• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigg

I committed to being Zigg in-game. This is a major departure for me; I've always been Matt before. But, thinking on it, it'll sound pretty natural. Plus, if animals come up with nicknames for me, it'll be awesome stuff like "Z-town". ;)

Also, with the K-mart deal and the save file non-backupability thing (see here), I've pretty much 180-ed on digital. I'm going physical now. I had kept telling myself "ah, digital'll be fine," and it probably would've been, but the thought going physical has been actually pretty relieving.

Account activated just in time for Animal Crossing. :) I'm so glad to be able to participate.

Question about the friend code sheet: I haven't yet decided on my town name. How do I edit it when I figure that out this week? (Maybe I should have waited...)

Philia

Yeahhhh... I'm here now.

Cute OT. Thanks for covering much as you can.

Account activated just in time for Animal Crossing. :) I'm so glad to be able to participate.

Question about the friend code sheet: I haven't yet decided on my town name. How do I edit it when I figure that out this week? (Maybe I should have waited...)

You can pm me or Mikor or Samurai_Heart or Robin64 to help.

There'll be people who don't have FC yet that should include themselves too.

Kouriozan

You can always send a PM later :)

suzu

Yay OT. Looks nice! :)

Added my info too.

Edit: Seems my FC's last two numbers got cut off. D:
Edit2: Fixed. Thanks Robin. :)

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. New sheet seems to be a clean slate.

I hope everything goes smoothly...

Welcome aboard! I feel the same way -- was so glad to be activated before the game was out.

Yeahhhh... I'm here now.

Cute OT. Thanks for covering much as you can.

I'm glad to see you here!

Oh, and your town name... heh. :)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Wasn't there a way to take screenshots in AC:NL? Might be useful to add how to do that.

Capell

Unconfirmed Member
Great OT!

It'll be my first AC game and I know pretty much nothing about the series. I'm curious to see what all this hype is about.

Robin64

-GJ-, you submitted your code with dashes, so the final two numbers are cut off.
Submit again and I'll remove the current entry when you have.

Alright, I'm gonna head out for a little while now. I'll be back later to update the OP with some extra things. I expect plenty of pages when I get back. :)

Added my info to the form, but for ppl who don't like/use forms, here's my deets:

US town: Otaru
Chara name: john tv
Friend code: 4038-6025-0955

JP town: 8-4
Chara name: johntv
Friend code: 5155-2863-6297

I've had the JP version since two days before the JP release (11/6), and the US version since...a long time before the US release (5/14).

Game is way too much fun - looking fwd to everyone diving in. :)

Save a spot for me? My code is in the list, I will add you when I get back later. (US 3DS)

john tv

Added my info to the form, but for ppl who don't like/use forms, here's my deets:

I've had the JP version since two days before the JP release (11/6), and the US version since...a long time before the US release (5/14).

Subscribed and added to the sheet. :D Feels good! Two more exams and then I have nothing left to distract me from working off that debt in Redlands.

Yus! It's good to be back, Crossing-GAF. Btw, is anyone using Digby as an avatar. I kinda wanted to use one just during the week, but I don't want to inadvertently copy someone.

Philia

OH thank god, a MOD on our side. Whew. Balance is restored.

Okay I'll reiterate again for everyone, you do not have to add your FC in this form/sheet just yet but you could submit your other info. :)

Still a long wait for EuroGAF! But i cant wait :D Last Animal Crossing i played was for the DS.

My 3DS Friend code is:
0344-9346-8758

Awesome OT!

Is the same spreadsheet for friend codes the same one from the closed thread the other day? Just wondering if I need to register my name again.

rouken

you're so lucky :) i'll add you to my friendlist, here's my code: 5112-4338-2427. I'm +8 GMT by the way.

Perfect timing! I guess you're gutted about last night's news?

Anyway this will likely be my most active time on GAF. The game I bought a 3DS for really. 3 years coming!

Philia

Awesome OT!

Is the same spreadsheet for friend codes the same one from the closed thread the other day? Just wondering if I need to register my name again.

No this one is done with a submission form and put it up online. You need to quote the OT to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom