• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
This might be something people might want to buy. I have no idea if it's any good though:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Prima Official Game Guide

51CuMC8UVgL.jpg

Buy from Amazon.com
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy digital from Prima

• You’re the mayor – learn about changing shop hours, building facilities, adding new features to your town and more.
  • Discover something new every day – this guide will show you what special things you can do each day of the year, right down to the best time to do it so that you don’t miss a thing.
  • Detailed furniture catalog – see how to acquire each piece of furniture for customizing your house and each accessory for your character.
  • Checklists for everything – keep track of items you get with checklists that cover each type of collectable.
  • Smaller trim size for portability, over 400 pages of content and a dust jacket for protecting the guide.

Sanic

Didn't know Kmart would have it for $5 off. I suppose that's worth a bit of a further drive. Nice OT.

Onikaan

Well done with the OT, Fear.

She's a beaut.

New Leaf will be the next thing to drain my XL's battery life. Between this and Oracle of Seasons, the poor device won't get a breather.

Kouriozan

Deleted some friends that wasn't online the past 7 days, sorry guys >.<
Nintendo need to raise the friend list limit to 200 or something, even 150 I would be happy.

Okay I'll reiterate again for everyone, you do not have to add your FC in this form/sheet just yet but you could submit your other info. :)

Don't forget to add me once you have your pop-tart! ;)

Argh... can't fill out the fc form before I get the game. No way I come up with name and town name right now... I'm so scared of being late to this party...

This is going to be my first AC and I'm hyped :3

rouken

added my info on the spreadsheet, hopefully it won't be sabotage :)

also i'll to be active now in the thread, but you guys really need to tone it down with lewd stuff. lol

SeZMehK

Oh home sweet home. It's great to have our own place :p.

I filled out the form. I am on the way to church. Once I come back, I will post my info. I can't wait until next week!!

Perfect timing! I guess you're gutted about last night's news?

Anyway this will likely be my most active time on GAF. The game I bought a 3DS for really. 3 years coming!

Completely. I wasn't shocked but it's still disappointing nonetheless.

(To stay on topic:) it's nice to see so many other AC newbies around here (and a strong GirlGAF representation).

I'm planning on upgrading my original 3DS to one of the XL's sometime this week but I noticed Best Buy is sold out online of the AC special edition XL. Haven't yet decided which one I want.

Forsythia

Question: are the upgrades of the store(s) and other buildings tied to a visitor (i.e. another player) buying something from the store, like in WW? Never really liked that. :(

I am so excited for this. I've been waiting for this FOREVER. I cant wait to dive headfirst into this after taking a break from Animal Crossing when my City Folk town corrupted. I was playing Animal Crossing daily from 2002 to mid 2011 and going back in is going to feel so good. I'm actually trying to find someone to pay to go to the Nintendo World event for me so I can get it on Saturday because I can't wait any longer.

MrDaravon

I was...not entirely sure how to list my content rating on the form haha. Finally added myself so it would make the wife happy, and her poptart and my separate copy were paid off yesterday LETS GO

I've never played an AC game before oh god turnips something something

dhlt25

Hi guys, I'm pretty hype for this since it's my first AC I submitted my FC to the form thing how should I go about adding people? do I sent pm wait for confirm then add or i can add anyone that's on the sheet with time zone close to me?

anyway here's my FC: 253547611509 feel free to add me

Philia

I was...not entirely sure how to list my content rating on the form haha. Finally added myself so it would make the wife happy, and her poptart and my separate copy were paid off yesterday LETS GO

I've never played an AC game before oh god turnips something something

LOL, yeah, about that, FearMyWrench should include the section about the Stalk Market and how valuable it is to visit other people's towns to sell their turnips at the highest bidder.

where can I get a leaf for my avi?

Look no further than Schadenfreude's Leaf-arizing Avatar Showcase. We got

Left:

cNEqKS3.jpg

Middle:

dcd9RY3.jpg

Right:

aBnebfn.jpg

Or for comedic effect, right in the bunny's face:

pmfxLT9.jpg

If you're unhappy with what i've got to offer, then i'm sure one of the many other people in the thread who do this sort of thing can help you out.

Aw, yes. Girlfriend got approved on GAF. Totally envious that it took her a whole WEEK to get verified.

She'll be part of CrossingGAF too if all goes well.

GeekyDad

Awesome OT, though I'm gonna refrain from reading too much of it to avoid spoilers (yes, spoilers in an AC game).

/subbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom