• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone know where to get ps4 tearaway special edition (one that comes with the plush)

Tizoc

Tearaway-Unfolded-Special-Edition-with-background.jpg

It has been 8 months since this was announced and apparently released
It was schedulded to release in the middle east but non of the retailers here ever had this particular bundle/se
Does anyone know where to order this from eu and have it shipped abroad? I have a uk aramex address i can use to ship to my country
Apparently this was sold out in australia but any assistence would be appeciated
Dat plushie is so cute and uh.... I been holding out getting the game because of the plushie >_>

Managed to get it here in Taiwan in the first week of release. It didn't come boxed in, they just gave away the plush (in limited quantities) when you bought the game.

It was released in Australia, but not at your typical games shop. I had to harass MM to find out the retailer. It took a while. They had know idea.
The release of this set was just botched.

But TBH,the plushy was pretty low quality. I had to cut off a bunch of glue that was applied in the wrong place.

Tizoc

It was released in Australia, but not at your typical games shop. I had to harass MM to find out the retailer. It took a while. They had know idea.
The release of this set was just botched.

But TBH,the plushy was pretty low quality. I had to cut off a bunch of glue that was applied in the wrong place.

Ooof it can't be THAT bad can it >_>;
It's cute looking too.....

Ooof it can't be THAT bad can it >_>;
It's cute looking too.....
It's alright, but yeah it seems cheaply made, arms and legs are just rectangular pieces of fabric super glued onto the body etc.

It's like a larger McDonalds happy meal toy :p

Top Bottom