• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
ChronicleX said:
Pretty obvious though no-one seems to have noticed yet but the youtube joke is in effect. It has been redesigned to resemble Facebook.

The redesign is not a joke. I've been using it for the past month actually, along with a proportion of their users.

SnowWolf said:
The redesign is not a joke. I've been using it for the past month actually, along with a proportion of their users.

It better be a joke because it is uglier and less functional than the old design.

scitek

Nathan Fouts just sent me this. Thought I'd share.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

INDIANA, USA– April 1, 2010 – Independent developer Mommy’s Best Games prepares to deliver cathartic release and satiric humor for the Xbox 360®. Rage Against Charlie Sheen will be fighting its way into gamers’ homes December 2010, also allowing them to compete on Xbox LIVE globally.

Rage Against Charlie Sheen is a ludicrous new competitive fighter in which players can use their avatars to kick the smirk off his smug mug. Each time you strike him down, he returns more virile than before, eventually becoming stronger than you can possibly imagine. Face off against Charlie in 69 ignominious iterations, allowing him to grow new appendages, weapons, and new abilities. Watch out for his powerful assaults, such as the “Coke Chin Cut,” the “Roulette Ricochet,” and the “Ho Throw.” Rage Against Charlie Sheen will feature over a dozen different environments ranging from the New York financial district to the steamy jungles of Vietnam. Mommy’s Best Games will work closely with Virgin Ululations Records to create the original rap-rock soundtrack.

“We're excited to give TV watchers and movie goers the ability to fight back for the hours lost watching banal theater and chauvinistic sitcoms.” says Nathan Fouts , Mommy’s Best Games’ President, programmer and artist. He also warns, “Be prepared for the inevitable sequels to this franchise, ‘Rage Against Seth Green: Stop Motion Strike’ and ‘Rage Against Martin Sheen: Apocalyps-o Now’.”

About Mommy's Best Games:
Mommy's Best Games, Inc. is a boutique game developer founded in 2007. MBG strives to deliver games that push the edges of the medium through gameplay, art, and pie. Weapon of Choice and Shoot 1UP, both critically acclaimed, are available now on Xbox Live Indie Games.
www.mommysbestgames.com
For further game developments visit:
www.mommysbest.blogspot.com

5vawzk.jpg

2wdav40.jpg

December's so far away. :(

No6

The real joke is that the dev would get more sales of that on XNA than Weapon of Choice ever did, and I half expect to see some sort of knockoff within a couple weeks.

Speevy

Banned
No6 said:
The real joke is that the dev would get more sales of that on XNA than Weapon of Choice ever did, and I half expect to see some sort of knockoff within a couple weeks.

Let's Beat Up Shia Labeouf

CassSept

http://www.paragon-wow.com/
Top WoW guilds in the world merging, the union will be sponsored by Unilever.
I especially liked this bit:
NEW YORK (01 Apr 2010) AXE is giving a big boost to guys that feel the need to RAID! The iconic leader in men's care, in partnership with Blizzard, launched the brand's new product line: AXE Sunwell - Get Energized! Studies conducted about gamers concluded that this segment was completely untapped by any grooming products. The Sunwell line is targeted for appearance-conscious gamers that understand the social aspect of gaming. AXE products will now ensure that you stay uniquely fresh even during 24-hour raiding sessions and LAN-parties.
:lol

DrEvil

not a medical professional
We just posted ours...
We like to make them as blatant as possible so that people don't get confused or 'fooled' by our site conversions. It's more fun when everyone is in on the joke.

http://www.n-sider.com/

There will be an article with all our past april fools gags in about 90 minutes (it gets published on pacific time apparently).

Top Bottom