• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Kris - Was eager to kill Squidy Day 4, see what he flipped, then kill Haly depending on that flip. Instead of killing Haly to confirm if Squid was right.
Because of this:
Yours Truly said:
There's no way he can be the cop because a cop wouldn't lie to us like that. I mean, it's just fucking bonkers, you know? So he's either KGB or non cop town and you just explained why the latter makes no sense.
I was fixated on the four nights mistake. I was confident that squidyj had been caught with his invertebrate pants down around his ankles. And all the lying was anti-town. But I see now that withholding information is just the only way to play.

Think I mentioned this post due to him asking Haly for a roleclaim.
The One and Only said:
But being KGB, such a vote could confuse and disorient. Perhaps he, and KGB, know that Haly has a power role. If he does, he should tell us now, since that is the only reason KGB would throw themselves at one person so hard.
But immediately after that post I wrote this:

I Cry at Night said:
I take it back. KGB might target Haly because a kill against him failed (in fact, that could have been last night's kill!!!) and they're convinced he's actually bulletproof or has some role that blocked them. So regardless of what the role is, which they don't know, they're trying to get him lynched today with a mad attempt at fake cop claims.

So Haly, don't role claim if you have one. :)
And furthermore, once I had a change of heart and believed squidyj's claim because it was too ridiculous for kgb, I went with the popular consensus and stayed on the side of lynching Haly. Are you really going to suggest that I bussed him when all seemed hopeless? (You and Palmer took longer to vote for him than I did, so don't give me that.) Now stop nagging the most pro-town juggernaut in this agency and go put pressure MikeHawk, who didn't vote on Day 2 or Day 4, even though he had a reasonable amount to say and we had a solid case against Haly's quickly self-destructing façade.

Oops, I just did.

cabot

most pro-town juggernaut? You wanted Topo to attempt to kill Eze and you called everyone and their mother suspicious when you initially came in.

You also posted mcdowell gifs.

You're about as scum as they cum.

Lol1!!

~______~

Gorlak

Banned
Razmos did not leave because he was bored, AwesomePossum did not leave because he was bored. Don't try to re-shape others behaviour you horrible villain. This is about you and no one else.

whatthefuck?! I AM THEM! THEY ARE ME! WE ARE ONE. How would you know anything about why they left? You did not talk with Ourob about them. Get your facts straight, as far as this game goes we share the same role and they for a fact went out of the game because they didn't want to play anymore. If you are mafia, probably the most interesting role, would you straight up quit the game? How does this make sense?

most pro-town juggernaut? You wanted Topo to attempt to kill Eze and you called everyone and their mother suspicious when you initially came in.

You also posted mcdowell gifs.

You're about as scum as they cum.

Lol1!

~______~
Those were Anthony Hopkins and
Karl Popper you ignoramus!

cabot

Also, the cop was replaced. What are we playing with here, a bunch of millenniiaialallss?

Ha! it's a joke see, I just instagram'd this gotcha to my 202348572 followers!

cabot

Anything to show as reasons?

No. I don't want to look for them because its irrelevant. Using this as your argument to stay alive is weak, and dare I say tactless.

I do touch public domain sugar cubes in bars though, so I've got a thing or two to learn about tact.

What the hell is going on with all this FUD?

YNNNY clearly stopped voting for Haly to prevent a turbo, then reinstated her vote in the end:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176361447&postcount=2961

After a relatively strong entry into this game, Kristoffer is ganking up the thread now with fluff, which is ironic because he accused Ezekel's prod for being filler (after my post calling Kris out for his whininess).

Take a look at Kris's posts after Ezekel prodded him. They're mostly filler, and don't address at all his the points from being called out. This post in particular is particularly egregious in its unreadability, because of the shit quotes:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176772903&postcount=3152

(not quoting because the overall uselessness of this post should be seen in its full glory)

The whole point of quotes is to provide a frame of reference, and changing the quoted defeats their purpose.

I don't know if Kris's sudden vendetta against YNNNY is fueling his shitposts right now. I don't know, maybe he's emulating YNNNY's style to prove a point (like, "If she can do it, why can't I?") but YNNNY's kooky posts are all well-cited, thorough, and insightful. (here's one example, of many)

Again, everyone who isn't blue highlighted in Ezekel's lists could be mafia. Even YNNNY (I recognize this fact even though I just defended her, and generally read her as pro-town). Don't take it personally.

Furthermore, even Ezekel's first list may not be gospel. Unlikely as it is, there may be someone who can be immune/present something else when investigated. But assuming that complicates things immensely and could easily be corrupted by KGB... which is why we're voting Gorlak today.

My last post may be from the perspective of Kristoffer being mafia and YNNNY being town, but another equally possible option is that Kris and YNNNY are both mafia and staging a feud.

Or that Kris is filling Seath's void.

TheG <3

I think is cool to suss me cuz whatever... NOT like as if I've been one of the most vocal pro-Agency gal or anythinggggg

:x

Anyway, I went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth on so many stuff and I dont think this is how a Friday night's supposed to be used because there is a gross lack of partying and a lot of frownings going on at the moment and bleh... Whatever, I can't make heads or tails of my trains of thoughts anymore, so you guys just have to unpack this as best as you can cuz I kept trying to logickify whatever and I keep failing

ON GORLAK

OK, you guys can hate me forever and boo me to hell and back on this but there's something really off about how Gorlak is made the easy patsy for last night's kill. I don't think we will have a better lead for today though, so shit's tough on you Gorlakie, but I still dont like it. Something is hella fishy here~ FISHY, I SAY.

... like, he'd kill darryl and then re-volunteer the next day? mweh? IDK

I just... like, OK, saaaaaaaay he was KGB, he'd be the least suspected cuz we had some vocal suss on other players before he came in and they'd just bus him like that? Wouldn't he be one with perfect cover if he was scum? Coasting through 2 replacements.... is not plannable. IDK. There's a thingy here about Gorlak that doesnt sit well with me. Something smells as if he's being used as the fall guy too easily. We'll see when he flips I guess but it sure does suck for Gorlakie to have entered our game just to get his head bitten off like that....

ON SQUIDY (and other lesser handsome people)

best dinner. very handsome. people i like the most atm: squidy, theG, cabbeh, arkos, and maybe.... enker

QuantumBro suddenly liked me out of nowhere. Which was weird. Something to do with volunteering? IDK i will have to look into him more.

KittyKris has interesting angles but poor supporting thoughts. He sure seems to be eager to fire from his hips and pounce on people like an untrained malevolent housecat but right now he's super eager to make up with ER cuz he was trying to El-Topo-ed him HARD before.... and it's a bit cringe to witness XD;;;;

But he sometimes picks up interesting tidbits, like this post where he called out Mazre for not having anything to say about Haly during the Special Jakov Expose~

Look at you. Not contributing to the discussion except to take small pot shots at squidyj when there's a good chance he'll be on the mission tonight. All this activity when you usually have very little to say. In fact, you haven't said anything about Haly.

I dont think Kitty's scummy .... yet. But he sort of needs to get his eyes aligned together or something cuz ... yeah. Also i didn't realise he changed his avatar lol I keep calling him KittyKris :< I need to come up with a new nick... this new avatar is so NOT cute x____x

STERLING ARCHER STUFF

N3 was without kills and N4 has our first Mission kill and I can't figure these shits out.

So, I keep going back to the root of how Eze claimed Sterlingness.... like after N1 no-kill results, he came out with an explanation that he was Sterling the next day cuz he received a message that he was attacked or something. But he was in the mission on N3 and still there is no death.

Sooooo maybe there was a second Krieger-chan or a blockie on N3..... BUT can't the same be said for N1? Soooooo then, what does that mean about Eze's claim? Something's not adding up and I keep running in a weird loop. Sure there has not been a counterclaim and that is my running assumption that ER is telling the truth, but ... ugh. A thing is not clicking and it frustrates meeee >___<

Seath then came out as Conway Stern. Which was interesting cuz that's the second desc that has Sterling Archer mentioned in it.

.... ER told me that the HoneyPot in his desc is just HoneyPot without char name, but I see most of these descs that are out now has names on them. Like Seath's one has "you must kill Sterling Archer but you are now found again jewish so blahblah"

And Darryl's Lana one has "sure you're overshadowed by Sterling Archer, but blahblah"

Im paraphrasing, of course, and badly, but I just noticed that the descriptions has character names in them. I just thought it would be more consistentz if Sterling Archer's description was "you have to be wary of Katya Kazanova, the HoneyPot, cuz she's going to castrate you blahblah"

....... inconsistency makes my head curl >____>

VOLUNTEER STUFF

I saw that squidy came up with some really neat idea about volunteering. If it's all agreed with, I'm on board! Let me know and I can unvolunteer anytime~

Anyways at this point, with mafia down 2 scum I'm sort of into the idea of sending scum on the mission. and in particular very much mixing up the mission teams so we can get more information about groups mafia can kill from.

if we had septimus, enker, mike, and hobo all go on the mission I'd be happy with that.

I'm pretty tired of using the mission mechanic defensively to the benefit of a few people (mazre -.-) and would rather use it offensively to help us hunt scum as we move into the later game.

I trust TheG who's next in queue 100%

He's my Oberyn~
(please don't get your eyes squisht out by the Mountain ;___;) (that was traumatic ;___;)

OK, what else what else. Uh. I feel like I'm forgetting an item to yell on but I'll post more if I remember. At the moment, this is where I'm at. If you guys wants me to look through my notes on any particular name, let me know.

I dont know how useful my checks were on Haly or whatever. Cuz I picked up how apprehensive he was about El Topo on D3 which he actually responded to once he was outed, but yeah...

Anyway, Yeeny out for now. It's nearing midnight on Saturday evenin and I needs boozing~ stat~

cabot

Can we assume Palmer isn't cleared yet?

He was eager in Gorlak staying on the mission though, which I read as pro town if he knew Darryl.

Sorry, Gorlak. The information is pretty much against you.

1. It's claimed the now confirmed cop has checked other mission players for the night
2. You clashed with Darryl within five seconds.
3. Haly wasn't on the missions so he couldn't have tampered with results
4. Squidys theory makes sense as an alternative motive for the kill.

VOTE: Gorlak

quoting myself for your Gorlak section.

If he flips town, then there are 2 possibilities:

1) Septimus is right (???????) and one of the two remaining mission members who were cleared has been cleared but is actually KGB
2) A KGB has an ability to kill someone on the mission while not being there (my gut tells me this would be one-shot, which points to a KGB investigator finding Darryl and laying waste)

Gorlak trying to save himself by discussing the fact he's a 3rd chain replacement I felt was scummy, and frankly, if I was his position as townie I'd accept my fate since the evidence is pretty damning, and start trying to examine the battlefield to see if i can pick up on some information that would be handy for others after the flip.

Either method tells us something, so I mean Gorlak could be wrong place wrong time, but he needs to be gone. It'll help us in the long run.

ya i know. that's why i said it's an unfortunate price that he'll have to pay looks likey

:x

we'll need the info to move forward though, so yeaaaaaah i totes understand~ but i sort of would put down wager that he'd flip Agency. idk. lets see. im not opposed to lynching him to get that info.

oh, be careful for unvoting cabbeh
lol

Wait, what? I'm a massive scumbag!!

SHOOT CUPID ARROW IN OWN ASS: cabbeh

XD

apparently if you unvotey, u will be suss !!!! im just lookin' out for ye, cupid-chan~

OH, on another note, I think septi-chan's doing sooooooooooo much better :D he's the first one today that took on the possibility of investigation-immune KGB, and i likey that very much. good eye, septi~

ON another note, palmer made two stumbles today, which is unlike him. he's usually more on the ball, but he missed that haly's power was not godfather's power, and he thought mazre was in the volunteering roster.

Anyway, I think Septie's been much better lately :> I know I was super hard on you at the beginning of the game, Septichan. But I do notice thingies and... yeah... :>

cabot

XD

Anyway, I think Septie's been much better lately :> I know I was super hard on you at the beginning of the game, Septichan. But I do notice thingies and... yeah... :>

So, you noticed this, too. On the three days prior, she is quick to jump onto voting for someone who ends up being town, but then on the fourth day, she mysteriously doesn't want to vote for Haly.

are you boozin' hard already, Yeeny?

LOOK HARDER AT THE SCREEN.

are you boozin' hard already, Yeeny?

LOOK HARDER AT THE SCREEN.

of course im boozing~ its 1.01 AM on SATURDAY morning here.

beer and kfc and archer episodes \o/

eh. he's allowed to have grudge against me, cabbeh. i drilled pretty fecking hard into him in the early days XD made fun of him at every chance i got~
(it was super fun) (XD)

I mean a grudge with some actually decent logic behind it is alright I suppose.

You did actually vote for Haly!

grudges are usually without decent logic behind it, silly XD just emotionz~

not saying he's got anything on me, cabbeh-kun :3 just lettin' him know that i can feel his warm pelting against me ... like some kind of lukewarm soft pawings of a kitten whose tail i stepped on earlier

.... aaa kittens *______*

you're super sweet though :> bad for my teeth, probsy :<

:>

i think i'm in love

shouldnt u be having affairs with len trexler now that we've run haly jakov out of the building, mother

or is it rip's turn

or it is savio's

oh god motttttheeeeeeerrrrrr

im at the episode with savio's murder. i learned me a new word today: zentai~

.......... what are you guys doing to my innocence :<

Gorlak

Banned
Wow, this has been a blast.

I thought joining you guys would be fun, but whatever. Last Day (my first day) Darryl jumped onto me marking me as an easy target, I got used during the night as a scapegoat and now I'm dead. Thanks.

So you did it, I'm fed up. Last thing I might as well post my closing reads even though nobody cares anyway.

Why exactly are cabbeh AND Arkos seen as "drone" even though one could have easily copied the term? I don't know who was the first one to announce it, but somebody might have jumped onto the wagon? YNNNY is definitely town, no matter what you guys say, you are the only one who truly cares about my feelings. Septimus is defending me, don't know why, but he seems to be the only reasonable, no scum. There are several slow posters so Enker(43), Mike Hawk(54), QuantumBro(55) and Hobohodo(79) are all scum, they must be. The Goddamn was investigated, he's town or scum. The mission guys are all clear, nothing suspicious about them. Mazre was so helpful in hunting down scum, never ask why he was on 4 missions and says next to nothing - he is scum, trust me. Palmer is not trustworthy, that's what Darryl said, I believe he is another neutral, maybe Hawkeye or Lucas Troy (still in love with Archer). Squidyj has an honest heart and can't lie. I don't care about Ezekel anymore, believe him if you want.

In remembrance of Razmos and TheAwesomePossum, now I know why you left this world :´(

Gorlak out

All you guys still discussing about Gorlak? It's clear that he's the one who killed Darryl. There's no way that ER and Maz colluded and lied about Darryl's check. Even Palmer confirmes the checks. Plus the system Darryl had in place is pretty nice. Vote for Gorlak. Kgb or not, it will narrow down the suspect list

Sorry Gorlak..
salt.jpg

Ourobolus

Banned
Current Votes:

Gorlak (4)
EzekelRAGE
squidyj
Kristoffer
Septimus Prime
Mike_Hawk689
cabbeh

Kristoffer (0)
Kristoffer

9 votes are needed to reach majority. Thanks Karkadorian Algebra!

EzekelRAGE
QuantumBro
YesNOnoNOYes
Kristoffer
===BACKUP===
TheGoddamn
Hobohodo
Septimus Prime

I'm very tired (had a long week and am facing an even longer weekend) so this is all I'm going to address before I join YNNNY for a Friday night eastern hemisphere boozefest

Wow, this has been a blast.

Why exactly are cabbeh AND Arkos seen as "drone" even though one could have easily copied the term? I don't know who was the first one to announce it, but somebody might have jumped onto the wagon?

If you read the thread as you so arrogantly claimed here, you would have seen cabbeh's very first post of the game:

Hello, fellow office drones!

I’ve been buzzin’ about the office in anticipation of the mole hunt, because nothing gets my goat more than sniffing out and destroying some commy red KGB scum. I think our particular breed is a cheeky one, as I was printing out the latest numbers on exotic locations to ‘spy’ on, I heard Back in the USSR by the Beatles playing on the stereo. It’s like they want us to find them

There’s only so much one man can do on his own in the ISIS hive, but Queen M will always be casting her watchful eye on us to make sure we’re not just feeding Pam lots of donuts and watching her rim a ruler.

Emphases mine. This was his very first post on D1, when Ourob had not even posted the flavor text yet. Plus, this was the very first time the word "drone" even appeared in the thread at all. (This is the same reasoning behind our categorizing Seath as neutral long, long before he withdrew/flipped, which, you may not have read this, was accurate.) Granted, cabbeh could have a mafia role that tells him something like, "You appear as an Ordinary Drone" when investigated, what's the point of operating on that assumption at this juncture? He wasn't on the mission, and has been quite pro-town.

Not long after that (2h15m later, to be precise) Arkos also used the term "drone", its second appearance in the game.

You know a lot about how many KGB there are, eh?

And just for clarity, I was volunteering because a) I want to see what it's all about, b) it's cool, duh, and c) I'm afraid yall will lynch me if I stick around because I'm new and you don't know anything about me. I'm a pleb drone, village ftw.

I think the idea of voting for volunteers is a good idea, at least to try. Another way it could work is, if we kill off a couple of mafia we could try to get all of the mafia on a mission together and see if no one gets killed that night (which they could also counter with random no-kills). Eh?

Arkos is barely literate, having previously demonstrated fundamental misunderstandings of current events in the game, but I still believe that he's town (see that, Kris? Don't have to like how someone plays to think they're on your side). Yeah, there is the possibility that he noticed cabbeh's over-the-head role hint and copied it, but who cares about that right now? He wasn't on the mission.

Now that I've made that argument twice in the same post, however, something we should actually think about now is cross-mission abilities, which was raised in the earliest days (too tired to cite right now; if someone can find it). What if Gorlak really is a scapegoat, and the mafia used this opportunity to set Gorlak up? People were very insistent that Gorlak remain on the volunteer list yesterday.

However, again, the best way to check all of that, to open up all these possibilities, is by lynching you.

Palmer_v1

I'm very tired (had a long week and am facing an even longer weekend) so this is all I'm going to address before I join YNNNY for a Friday night eastern hemisphere boozefest

If you read the thread as you so arrogantly claimed here, you would have seen cabbeh's very first post of the game:

Emphases mine. This was his very first post on D1, when Ourob had not even posted the flavor text yet. Plus, this was the very first time the word "drone" even appeared in the thread at all. (This is the same reasoning behind our categorizing Seath as neutral long, long before he withdrew/flipped, which, you may not have read this, was accurate.) Granted, cabbeh could have a mafia role that tells him something like, "You appear as an Ordinary Drone" when investigated, what's the point of operating on that assumption at this juncture? He wasn't on the mission, and has been quite pro-town.

Not long after that (2h15m later, to be precise) Arkos also used the term "drone", its second appearance in the game.

Arkos is barely literate, having previously demonstrated fundamental misunderstandings of current events in the game, but I still believe that he's town (see that, Kris? Don't have to like how someone plays to think they're on your side). Yeah, there is the possibility that he noticed cabbeh's over-the-head role hint and copied it, but who cares about that right now? He wasn't on the mission.

Now that I've made that argument twice in the same post, however, something we should actually think about now is cross-mission abilities, which was raised in the earliest days (too tired to cite right now; if someone can find it). What if Gorlak really is a scapegoat, and the mafia used this opportunity to set Gorlak up? People were very insistent that Gorlak remain on the volunteer list yesterday.

However, again, the best way to check all of that, to open up all these possibilities, is by lynching you.

I believe I was the only person that asked Gorlak to stay on the mission. I was also one of, if not THE, first to mention cross mission abilities. Burbeting's flip was further proof that it's possible. Overall, I do agree that there's a chance the Mafia can kill someone on the mission. If true, it's just unfortunate that the best route to that info is directly over Gorlak's corpse.

Me and Palmer had info you didnt have, so when we voted really doesnt matter.
You're right. I did consider that. In any case, you did not respond to the rest of what I had to say, which is what you always insist of me. I am okay with that; however, a very general, unspecific response
and a blue highlight
about my response to your minor interrogation would be appreciated.

What the hell is going on with all this FUD?
I don't know. Please elaborate.
YNNNY clearly stopped voting for Haly to prevent a turbo, then reinstated her vote in the end:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176361447&postcount=2961
At the end, when he was already doomed. Remember when I said she has weird voting patterns? I vaguely remember her voting/unvoting strangely in Day 3 as well but I will not make such a claim until I have the actual evidence.
After a relatively strong entry into this game, Kristoffer is ganking up the thread now with fluff, which is ironic because he accused Ezekel's prod for being filler (after my post calling Kris out for his whininess).
Ezekel had asked me for my "bold predictions" yesterday but didn't actually mean it. He inserted it as filler to avoid suspicion that Darryl was investigative. He doesn't actually care what I think. :( That is the "filler" I am referring to. And I may be ganking up the thread with "fluff" but it's my emotional fluff and that makes it valid!
Take a look at Kris's posts after Ezekel prodded him. They're mostly filler, and don't address at all his the points from being called out. This post in particular is particularly egregious in its unreadability, because of the shit quotes:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176772903&postcount=3152
First off, Admiral Castigation, I cannot quote myself on mobile. Second, I didn't respond to those points at first because I was waaaaaay too salty, and still am.
(not quoting because the overall uselessness of this post should be seen in its full glory)
Just because I messed up the quote tags does not mean the post was useless. It was my actual response to every point levied against me.
I don't know if Kris's sudden vendetta against YNNNY is fueling his shitposts right now.
It is my achey-breaky-heart trampled by Ezekel that is fueling my emotional rampage.
I don't know, maybe he's emulating YNNNY's style to prove a point (like, "If she can do it, why can't I?") but YNNNY's kooky posts are all well-cited, thorough, and insightful.
For your information, my posting style has been consistent this entire game. Do not accuse The Kris of plagiarism.
Don't take it personally.
I will continue to. My goal coming into the game has been to be the most obvious, aggressive town player the agency has ever seen, and when after all my chaotic accusations and harebrained plans, my name calling and finger pointing, my attention seeking and frothing rabies, I am still suspected? To the point where you microanalyze even my shitposts?

How can a girl not be salty?
there may be someone who can be immune/present something else when investigated.
I agree that this is a possibility, and I agree that lynching Gorlak is the best litmus test around.

My last post may be from the perspective of Kristoffer being mafia and YNNNY being town, but another equally possible option is that Kris and YNNNY are both mafia and staging a feud.

Or that Kris is filling Seath's void.
Yup, I miss Seath so much that I am going to foist ridiculous gotchas on squidyj.

QuantumBro suddenly liked me out of nowhere. Which was weird. Something to do with volunteering? IDK i will have to look into him more.
How can you look into him more when he isn't present at critical momentsk? He's had nothing to say about Gorlak. He's distracting us with some weird claim. I really want to follow up on this tomorrow.
KittyKris has interesting angles but poor supporting thoughts. He sure seems to be eager to fire from his hips and pounce on people like an untrained malevolent housecat but right now he's super eager to make up with ER cuz he was trying to El-Topo-ed him HARD before.... and it's a bit cringe to witness XD;;;;

But he sometimes picks up interesting tidbits, like this post where he called out Mazre for not having anything to say about Haly during the Special Jakov Expose~

I dont think Kitty's scummy .... yet. But he sort of needs to get his eyes aligned together or something cuz ... yeah. Also i didn't realise he changed his avatar lol I keep calling him KittyKris :< I need to come up with a new nick... this new avatar is so NOT cute x____x
Yeah, I've been trying to make up with him since I unvolunteered yesterday but he's not biting. I really do feel bad about the entire El Topo thing considering he was probably going to yolo on the mission in order to get a 3rd kill the night after and win.

Anyway. Yeah, my accusation of you was not well grounded but I think this just reaffirms your townness, so there's that!

In retrospect, I think Mazre wasn't buying any of what squidyj had to sell because he already knew who the cop was. That's fair.
STERLING ARCHER STUFF

N3 was without kills and N4 has our first Mission kill and I can't figure these shits out.

So, I keep going back to the root of how Eze claimed Sterlingness.... like after N1 no-kill results, he came out with an explanation that he was Sterling the next day cuz he received a message that he was attacked or something. But he was in the mission on N3 and still there is no death.

Sooooo maybe there was a second Krieger-chan or a blockie on N3..... BUT can't the same be said for N1? Soooooo then, what does that mean about Eze's claim? Something's not adding up and I keep running in a weird loop. Sure there has not been a counterclaim and that is my running assumption that ER is telling the truth, but ... ugh. A thing is not clicking and it frustrates meeee >___<

Seath then came out as Conway Stern. Which was interesting cuz that's the second desc that has Sterling Archer mentioned in it.

.... ER told me that the HoneyPot in his desc is just HoneyPot without char name, but I see most of these descs that are out now has names on them. Like Seath's one has "you must kill Sterling Archer but you are now found again jewish so blahblah"

And Darryl's Lana one has "sure you're overshadowed by Sterling Archer, but blahblah"

Im paraphrasing, of course, and badly, but I just noticed that the descriptions has character names in them. I just thought it would be more consistentz if Sterling Archer's description was "you have to be wary of Katya Kazanova, the HoneyPot, cuz she's going to castrate you blahblah"

....... inconsistency makes my head curl >____>
I touched on this inconsistency a lot at the beginning of Day 4. I am certain that Ezekel made up the Honeypot to pounce on a role claim day 1 that no one could refute... even when there were two doctors the first night. It's not unfeasible.

My theory at the moment is that Ezekel is a critical town role that is not bulletproof and claimed as much so that he could be protected from KGB hitmen. If Gorlak does not check out, all my accusations about Ezekel should be back on the table. B)

If Ez is really a town pr, I should not be consistently pointing him out, but because I am not blue in his eyes, I will not spare him any convenience.

just lettin' him know that i can feel his warm pelting against me ... like some kind of lukewarm soft pawings of a kitten whose tail i stepped on earlier
Sorry for everything I said about you :( I just had to drill into you a bit, you know?

Btw: Do you have any cats at home? You should consider getting some.
Vote: Gorlak

Everyone's had a chance to post by now.

Are we satisfied with our current mission loadout?
I am not. Septimus Prime wants to be on the mission for some reason, and Ezekel wants to talk about his... Power role? I missed this discussion, so if it could be reiterated that would be quite helpful.

Top Bottom