• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Just Got Pro Support

cackhyena

I've asked this elsewhere but haven't gotten an answer. Specifically for this game. I had a PS4 Pro, it died after I had played a couple hours of this game. Got a new Pro, downloaded the save data, but cannot seem to implement it? Is there something I'm missing? I start the game, but it defaults to the long introduction. I assumed the Pro would just auto read the save data and give me a load screen. I'm at a loss here.

Minamu

I've asked this elsewhere but haven't gotten an answer. Specifically for this game. I had a PS4 Pro, it died after I had played a couple hours of this game. Got a new Pro, downloaded the save data, but cannot seem to implement it? Is there something I'm missing? I start the game, but it defaults to the long introduction. I assumed the Pro would just auto read the save data and give me a load screen. I'm at a loss here.
You might need every dlc as well, if you had any before. But that's just a guess.

Top Bottom