• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus holding Niconico stream on November 24th for "major Persona announcement"

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I've known where it's ending up for a while now, so it's actually been unbearable for that reason as well.

We all know what's coming really, so let's focus on the more important things. Like convincing Atlus to make another Trauma Team. :(

afoni

Banned
I've known where it's ending up for a while now, so it's actually been unbearable for that reason as well.

I'd have probably been manically laughing as people argued if I had that sort of information.

But I guess that's just me.

nightever

At this point, platform jokes is really not funny. Atlus have smartphone projects, but they are obviously not SE or Capcom. And their recent games' platform choice is very predictable, they are not a company trolling fans with platforms.
Well, I hope those "jokes" ends when the announcement come, otherwise it will then become port-begging, lol.

VXLbeast

You're missing the forest for the trees dude. If you knew what console they were developing for, we wouldn't have this thread.

Ignoring that we would since this isn't a console speculation thread, you are right, we don't know what console it is on. We do, however, have a pretty good idea.

If thuway isn't trolling though. Oh man. My heart.

Edit:
Nightever: Agreed, the sooner it's port-begging the better.

nico nico douga is now officially translated into english, so it may be redundant to use that guide to register in japanese.

I would hope the game is a portable game, Vita or 3DS.. but mostly I care about top notch localization. That comes before platform

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Today we learned that Atlus deems Conception 2 more financially viable than a new Trauma game.

They should just do a Trauma Team crossover with Persona, using various characters from the games as doctors. That'll probably get it to sell. :p

afoni

Banned
*sigh* I still don't get why anyone would be bothered if P5 was a multiplat.

We'd need to mess around with technical crap and then get the one with the better frame rate, obviously. We want to see those top notch animations the Persona team is so well known for in the highest number of frames possible.

duckroll

Today we learned that Atlus deems Conception 2 more financially viable than a new Trauma game.

Until Atlus gets some new blood willing to put the series under the knife to reimagine it, I doubt it's going to happen. But meanwhile, until we've had a second opinion on it, I don't think you should get a seizure over it, otherwise you might have to go to the hospital.

Zoator

It will almost certainly be PS3/360. I'm holding out hope for a crossgen release so I can play it on my PS4. I honestly don't even care if they make any graphical updates for next gen versions -- just let me play it on the newer machine.

Aeana

Until Atlus gets some new blood willing to put the series under the knife to reimagine it, I doubt it's going to happen. But meanwhile, until we've had a second opinion on it, I don't think you should get a seizure over it, otherwise you might have to go to the hospital.

If you're trying to kill me, I think it's working.

Cyrano

I want to give you an award for stuffing so many puns into such a small space, but I also want to smack you for the same reason.

Also, given the recent update to the Persona site I'm kinda doubting it's Persona 5, despite everyone's hopes.

If you're trying to kill me, I think it's working.

sKVJRha.png

Duckroll, in real life.

CrazyDude

I want to give you an award for stuffing so many puns into such a small space, but I also want to smack you for the same reason.

Also, given the recent update to the Persona site I'm kinda doubting it's Persona 5, despite everyone's hopes.

I don't see why they would be hyping it up this much if it's not. There is nothing saying that the updates are not meant to throw people off. Besides, there are going to multiple announcements.

Amazing.

Cyrano

I don't see why they would be hyping it up this much if it's not.
I think a lot of people might say the same thing about Persona 4 Golden. Anyway, I'll just say that I'm kinda past... speculating on this kind of stuff. Maybe I'm hoping for it somewhere, but if anything I would be just as happy with a PC announcement of past games in the series.

That said, I'm not gonna be surprised if it's some cross-promotional thing or a music tour or some other thing.

Coxy

announcement? just one? I AM ALREADY DISAPPOINT.

PS4 though? Interesting, would certainly get me to buy one faster

Sophia

Fair enough. Though I doubt Thuway was serious.

Who knows. Nothing is certain til it announces. I do find it rather suspicious that a person known for leaks mentions a platform and the mods start posting interesting (and hilariously silly in the case of duckroll) things. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom