• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

legend166

Fredescu said:
If he caned boys for not following his house rules and then asked to look at the marks, which age would they have to be for it not to be weird?

I mean weird in the sense that how do three 19 year old men allow themselves to be caned on the butt by a single 45 year old?

Dead Man

legend166 said:
I mean weird in the sense that how do three 19 year old men allow themselves to be caned on the butt by a single 45 year old?
Positions of authority do that. It's why teachers don't get to have sex with students, even if they are over the age of consent.

Yagharek

Just played Uncharted 2. The train leadup kevel and the train itself. Clearly better than UC3, but I think I still prefer UC1 combat. Thinking it was more freeform there, and UC2 is the middle ground.

That said, I also think I'm done with the series since it's still pretty much done all it can do with the current style.

trinest said:
But what if they where in love.
But what if they were niceeeeeeeeee?
650116_o.gif

Ydahs

There's either a lot of gunfire or fireworks happening not too far away from my house.

Why any would be happening is beyond me.

Ydahs said:
There's either a lot of gunfire or fireworks happening not too far away from my house.

Why any would be happening is beyond me.
Had a shitload of fireworks down the road last night. They do it every two months or so. Very strange thing to do randomly.

Choc

Banned
feel so sorry for peter, he always seemed so happy on the radio and had the writing skills of a genuis

sorely missed

he seemed to have such a good life, i guess not. But why now, and why South Africa. We'll never know

as someone wrote. It's a real shame that the last innings he could write about was Australias shameful 47.

Fredescu

legend166 said:
He brought them overseas away from their home to live in his house. With little knowledge of the country they're in, they wouldn't have too many options.

Clipper

DeathJr said:
Anyone going for sexpo this year? It's from 24-27 November. I haven't been there before, is it worth $30?
I have a mate who used to be very gullible. One year, some of his friends from his college told him they were going to the Software Expo aka "S. Expo" and thus fooled him into going with them. He really didn't tweak until they got him inside.

I just wish I could have seen the look on his face when he walked in the door. Hearing the whole story after the fact was hilarious enough, though.

Echoplx

40 hours into skyrim and I feel like i've barely seen the world, let alone explored all the dungeons. This game is huge.

Best game in the series.

Salazar

3chopl0x said:
40 hours into skyrim and I feel like i've barely seen the world, let alone explored all the dungeons. This game is huge.

Best game in the series.

I've delayed going into a heap of dungeons because I know I'll get fucked up by something inside. Haven't gone to this Riften place yet, or undertaken more than a couple of quests.

Clipper

I just want to point out that I would prefer the 20k mark to happen tomorrow anyway. That way, the prediction I made for AusGAF IV's lifetime will be correct in the graph of AusGAF:
lifetime.png

Edit: And I'm obviously tired as I totally forgot it was Sunday today, meaning my logic is all wrong. Oh well, it's just a pixel...

guidop

3chopl0x said:

Best game in the series.

How much khajit - argonian racism have you seen?

Clipper said:
I just want to point out that I would prefer the 20k mark to happen tomorrow anyway. That way, the prediction I made for AusGAF IV's lifetime will be correct in the graph of AusGAF:
lifetime.png
ah yes i miss read that and i thought the graph predicted sunday. TOMORROW IT IS THEN.

3chopl0x said:

Best game in the series.
Just hit 29 hours and level 19. The scope of this game is daunting. Also the music when you are fighting dragons is so fucking epic.

soogood.gif

Clipper

BananaArnie said:
ah yes i miss read that and i thought the graph predicted sunday. TOMORROW IT IS THEN.
Oh sorry, I'm really tired. I somehow managed to think tomorrow is Sunday :/.

So yeah, it's going to be wrong by a pixel... unless we can get the WA guys to get it done before the day is over their time.

Deeku

Danoss said:
So deek, who's the dude in your avatar?
That's not very nice!

Jpop singer, Angela Aki <3

Also, good thing I'm putting off Skyrim until exams are over, otherwise I'd be doooomed.

Fusebox

Banned
hamchan said:
I've only played 23 hours in Skyrim and have beaten one questline. Is that too little to declare it GOTY already?
How do you check the hours played so far? Possible on PS3?

I don't know how long Ive played, my dude is only lvl 12 but it's my GOTY for sure.

hamchan

Fusebox said:
How do you check the hours played so far? Possible on PS3?

I don't know how long Ive played, my dude is only lvl 12 but it's my GOTY for sure.

Yeah it says hours played on the save file.

Top Bottom