• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco opens new teaser site - game to be revealed in 7 days

Nanashrew

Banned
Could it be that Project Treasure title for Wii U, or are we expecting that reveal a bit later?

My guess, we'll see that at E3. Maybe. I think this is something else entirely.

I'm taking this very cautious, because so many teaser sites have come around that turned out to be mobile =/.

batbeg

My guess, we'll see that at E3. Maybe. I think this is something else entirely.

I'm taking this very cautious, because so many teaser sites have come around that turned out to be mobile =/.

I was thinking probably a mobile title too, but I don't think Bandai Namco have a very big mobile division, do they? (They might and I'm just ignorant of it)

Well, there you have it.

It's gonna be a mobile title. Not worth getting hyped over. Though, I'd love to be proven wrong.

??

The first link was the CC2 mobile game from a while back. The second link is the Girls und Panzer Vita game, and the third link is the same CC2 mobile game.

Not sure if there's any real conclusion to be drawn from that.

Seda

??

The first link was the CC2 mobile game from a while back. The second link is the Girls und Panzer Vita game, and the third link is the same CC2 mobile game.

Not sure if there's any real conclusion to be drawn from that.

Actually I had the first link wrong. Fixed now.

And right, I was just pointing it out.

Here's the site pic for retrospect later on if it's meaningful to look back on. :p

ibqyFOes0SBIwk.png

Giever

Why are there even teasers for mobile games, anyway? Are the kinds of people who actually pay attention to and get invested in teasers like this the same sorts of people who give any kind of shit about mobile games? It seems like a Venn diagram with very little overlap.

Takao

Banned
Why are there even teasers for mobile games, anyway? Are the kinds of people who actually pay attention to and get invested in teasers like this the same sorts of people who give any kind of shit about mobile games? It seems like a Venn diagram with very little overlap.

the idea is to get people who wouldn't otherwise care for a phone game to still check out their webzone
it's almost free publicity

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Come on guys, it is obviously Ace Combat 7.
A man can dream.

Top Bottom