• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco opens new teaser site - game to be revealed in 7 days

If you turn it upside down, it looks like a demon mecha wearing a top hat and firing its guns in the air in celebration.
iYWDkUT.jpg

Oregano

The first thing I thought of was One Piece because of Gigant Battle but they just had one out a few months ago so it might be too soon.

kamandi

Bandai Namco has launched a teaser countdown website for an unannounced console or handheld game.

The website contains the text “Ray Gigant,” which is a term the company had previously trademarked. As noted by Games Talk, “Hikari no Kyojin,” or “Giant of Light,” is nickname of Ultraman, as well as a direct synonym of “Ray Gigant,” which might suggest this new game is Ultraman-related.

The countdown will end in seven days.

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/bandai-namco-launches-ray-gigant-new-title-countdown-website

Votron

I hope it is something that is coming out (or at least gonna come out on the WiiU at least)..
I mean this would be a blow to Nintendo if whatver

Squishy3

So uh, taking the first G and the second G and applying them in order gets you Gray Giant.

The top is ray, and the column of letters is iant.

Probably doesn't actually mean anything, but still.

Oh, didn't see the Ray Gigant stuff. Nevermind.

18-Volt

It's better than I hoped for, another amazing Experience DRPG!

But I'm tired of begging Namco for localizations. Yet they continue to announce games I'd love. smh.

CrovaxPSO

Didn't expect Experience to be behind this, pretty awesome surprise. If Demon Gaze 2 is still scheduled for this year, they've got to be pretty busy. Interested to see how this looks, especially since it won't be their traditional first-person battle screen.

Top Bottom