• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai to release Poke Balls that can be holstered/hold breath mints this September

Plum

*Throw one on the ground whilst shouting "PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!"

*A bunch of mints pop out and you have to get down on your knees and pick them up like the idiot you are*

_Rob_

I love that the promotional images air aimed towards executives. Having said that, if I were interviewing and someone turned up in a nice suit with some holstered Poke Balls.....

yYV3NwW.jpg

big_erk

Now I'm thinking about a Michael Mann crime film set in the poke-verse.
pokemon-drinking-189833.jpg

"You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

Caayn

They look surprisingly good. Here's to hoping that you can buy from the EU as well, without a crazy mark-up, I want all of them.
They look great. So cute!

Missed opportunity not to have the GS ball from the Orange Islands arc though.
I think they want to forget that the GS ball ever existed.

pokemon-drinking-189833.jpg

"You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

season06_ep13_ss02.jpg

"We're.. we're almost at the next stop."
"Hey, Ash, a pokemon gets on the MTA here in LA and dies. Think anyone'll notice?"

turmoil

Banned
They could put some chips on them to store a pokemon and have a bluetooth connection to your phone, then sell it as a pokemon go dlc enabling traditional 6 to 6 battles with people you meet on the street.

Luxury, Premier, and Regular are the ones I would want to have.. I always wanted high quality pokeballs as a kid but man I don't collect stuff like this.

Top Bottom