• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 and more coming to the EA access vault by Sept. 17

xrnzaaas

Do you have the source of this? I highly doubt that MS doesn't get a cut, even if really small, from having the app and games on their network.

Sony just doesn't want competition with Playstation Now imo

You think that Sony does this voluntarily? All games are downloaded through their servers and running them ain't free.

And I'm not saying that Microsoft isn't getting any money from EA, providing access to EA Vault through XONE also doesn't come free. ;)

If you wanted a source then 99% of posts and comments would be invalid, since nothing will be confirmed by the actual companies, its just opinions and assumptions.
Go see how the user I quoted made his comment and compare it to mine.

If you say something with such certainty and if someone provides sources then you have to provide them to prove your point. There's nothing wrong with asking for proof.

Not even Sony gave us a real reason why they won't have EA Access on PSN.

You think that Sohy does this voluntarily? All games are downloaded through their servers and running them ain't free.

And I'm not saying that Microsoft isn't getting any money from EA, providing access to EA Vault through XONE also doesn't come free. ;)
Of course it isn't free. That's why the reason Sony gave for it is simply bollocks.

It's their service, not mine. I would gladly pay for EA Access if it was on the PS4.

Kiraly

What's the deal with this? Truly 25 bucks to play all these games while the subscription is running? Wow, insane deal by EA

etta

my hard graphic balls
Noice, I own Titanfall 2 physical already but I wanted both games to play on the X.

Great news remembering that it was originally said Titanfall 2 would not come to the EA Access vault

Which is why I just bought it during the Summer Sale. :(

Oh well, $20 well spent as I've gotten more than my moneys worth with it already.

Great to see more people will be able to play it, truly a fun game.

dugdug

Banned
I guess this is cool, but, feeling kinda burned for paying $60 not even a full year ago for Titanfall 2.

All this does is teach me to save my money for later.

Colbert

Banned
Which is why I just bought it during the Summer Sale. :(

Oh well, $20 well spent as I've gotten more than my moneys worth with it already.

Great to see more people will be able to play it, truly a fun game.

I had something in my urine that said, stop wait a little bit longer! Taaa Daaa. Don't own both games and I heard SP TF2 campaign is good.

Keinning

I guess this is cool, but, feeling kinda burned for paying $60 not even a full year ago for Titanfall 2.

All this does is teach me to save my money for later.

You're going to get really depressed if you keep wondering about games being discounted/given for GWG-PS+ later

Just enjoy the games you buy for what they are.

That's it? Access hasn't been expanded in months, and all they announce is their 2 last fall shooters and the sports trails? Weird.
Titanfall coming eases the pain though.

Maximus P

So I just booted up battlefront to try out the DLC...

Sat in a lobby on the deathstar DLC for 5 minutes with just one other person. Tried again later and got the same thing.

I'm done for now, hopefully this gets populated later on becuase no one is playing right now.

Bsigg12

That's it? Access hasn't been expanded in months, and all they announce is their 2 last fall shooters and the sports trails? Weird.

What other games do they have available to add to the service? Andromeda and that is only a few months old.

Other than 360 games, they have almost their entire Xbox One lineup on EA Access.

Something something something... About value.

Superb, I love my EA Access subscription and will definitely give Battlefield 1 a play through (already got Titanfall 2).

Rosur2a

Do wish Sony would add to the PS4 but then again its one of the reasons why I still have my Xbox One S...

Hopefully not to long after Mass Effect Andromeda gets added.

Already own Titanfall 2 digitally but I haven't played BF1, apart from the Access trial.

Between EA Access and Game Pass, if you are a money conscious gamer then this is a great way to get access to over 100+ games. Choice is such a great virtue :)

EA Access is THE reason why I still consider getting Xbox X... But $500... Ugh...

If you live in the US, it was extremely easy to get one for around 140 dollars this last week with the gamestop trade bouns % thing. I personally turned $128 into $610 after flipping games to them. Its what im using mine on. I was put off by the price too

etta

my hard graphic balls
“That’s it” lmao 😂
Two of their most active games, that it?
That all you got PapaEA?

If you live in the US, it was extremely easy to get one for around 140 dollars this last week with the gamestop trade bouns % thing. I personally turned $128 into $610 after flipping games to them. Its what im using mine on. I was put off by the price too

LOL. I was considering doing it... Not quite sure why I didn't :)

Chris1

Titanfall 2 already?

I think everyone knew it's make it eventually but that's about normal time for games to hit the vault

I really want to know why the fuck they didn't have a trial for it if they were going to put it in the vault so soon anyway. This is even faster than titanfall 1. It definitely would have removed some negative talk around he launch of the game

Hope this teaches Respawn a lesson. Just have it ea access from the beginning or not at all. Don't use the program to get more players later on. You're either in or you're out don't need to half ass it

Smokey

Own BF1 on PC. Platinumed Titanfall 2 on PS4 through a Gamefly rental. Glad both are coming to Access! More players and I get to finally own a game I really like.

Maximus P

So I just booted up battlefront to try out the DLC...

Sat in a lobby on the deathstar DLC for 5 minutes with just one other person. Tried again later and got the same thing.

I'm done for now, hopefully this gets populated later on becuase no one is playing right now.

Ok, finally got in. Seems the servers are getting populated now that more people are getting in the know.

Dabanton

Sony knows whats best for us, they told us options are bad. and I believe them. And this EA Access abomination is still not good value. I personally love them looking out for us in how we choose to spend our own money and free will. They are truly 4thegamers.

Also why should Sony open up PSN? Their winning this gen they don't need this. We have to also think of the PlayStation management team and their emotional needs. And not upset them by continuing to ask for this extremely bad value for money service.

Izuna

Banned
Sony knows whats best for us, they told us options are bad. and I believe them. And this EA Access abomination is still not good value. I personally love them looking out for us in how we choose to spend our own money and free will. They are truly 4thegamers.

Also why should Sony open up PSN? Their winning this gen they don't need this. We have to also think of the PlayStation management team and their emotional needs. And not upset them by continuing to ask for this extremely bad value for money service.

It's funny because all you did was string together real GAF opinions...

Wil348

7.8/10 too much GAF

I already own both games but this is a great! TitanFall 2's campaign was one of the most refreshing shooter campaigns I have played in a long time. It has a Half-Life/BioShock feel to it which I like a lot.

Top Bottom