• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 PS4 Server update/patch incoming.

Lakitu

st5fu
Great, glad they're sorting it.

But DICE if you're reading, please add higher ticket Conquest servers preferably 200% or at the most 300% and server queues.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
...It's a server update.

Server...that's another word for cloud and where there are clouds there's secret sauce and where there's secret sauce there's downloadable pixels. Or ribs, sometimes sauce means ribs.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Shit is ridic really.

Have they mentioned anything about why video clips and streaming for BF4 have no audio?

Nope, it's ridiculous. Also, servers are messed up too. And you can't join a game with a friend.
this isn't entirely accurate: I am able and currently playing with 3 of my friends in obliteration. have been all day and last night

you are joining the same server when it's not full, correct?

Xater

This better be ready for EU launch. It's kinda ridiculous already that the main mode isn't working at US launch.

TheZink

Man I was just complaining to my wife about all the disconnects. I'm tired of playing 45 min and the losing connection and losing all my points and unlocks. Seriously annoying.

Shallwhat

Banned
this isn't entirely accurate: I am able and currently playing with 3 of my friends in obliteration. have been all day and last night

Meant to say you can't party up with a friend then join a game. Whoops.

Shallwhat

Banned

Is it possible to switch teams mid game if when we join the same game we are on opposite teams?

hopefully it not only fixes the multiplayer crashes, but also the entire game crashing when I get to the main menu. I don't even want to start the campaign either because it always corrupts my save file.

Just messed around with it, seems to only fix the multiplayer crashes. I played 2 matches no prob, then every time afterward trying to load the game to the main menu, still, boom, crash.

Won't play until Conquest is available.

Okay? What are you gaining by doing that? I really want to play conquest too but in the meantime I'm playing Rush and demolition and having a lot of fun with what I have available to me.

Stamping my feet and saying I'm not going to play at all doesn't benefit me in any way and it's not going to make conquest work.

I just got by the error by booting up the game while signed out of PSN then signing back into PSN while on the main menu.

In case you're wondering how to log out of PSN because I sure as hell couldnt find out how for a while:

Settings > PSN > Sign Out

TimFL

Is this the "We finally got passed QA" patch?

I thought the QA waiting times are over? Last time I read an article about DriveClub they said they could push patches live without Sony checking it (well they said small patches).

Jack_AG

Banned
Everyone is rejoicing but still no word on a proper party system, joining games breaks parties (for years now), etc?

This is ridiculous.

TriEdgeFury

Neo Member
Game will be fun once it's patched. Conquest is a welcome bonus once it comes!

The unfortunate thing is that the game should have been fun on day one and conquest should have been here on day one as well. If I knew there would have been this many issues I would have bought cod instead.

6gOe5ps.png

Hilti92

The unfortunate thing is that the game should have been fun on day one and conquest should have been here on day one as well. If I knew there would have been this many issues I would have bought cod instead.

COD is pretty good just fucking hard. Don't be too beat up. Get Killzone instead :p

It's unfortunate that there's issues but when I think how many hours I'm going to sink into BF4, these few days will be a drop in the bucket. That said, no conquest pisses me off.

Top Bottom