• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 PS4 Server update/patch incoming.

owlbeak

Server patch did nothing as far as I can tell. Still getting crashes, still barely any servers that work, no conquest. Time outs on almost all servers I try to join. :\

Think I might take this game back and get Asscreed Black Flag instead until this shit is fixed.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Server patch did nothing as far as I can tell. Still getting crashes, still barely any servers that work, no conquest. Time outs on almost all servers I try to join. :\

Think I might take this game back and get Asscreed Black Flag instead until this shit is fixed.
Damnit.

Ovid

Been playing for any hour and it looks good so far.

Hey DICE, don't bother patching it.

I'm kidding.

Loakum

Banned
That's cool. I probably won't be playing my PS4 until February of 2014 anyway. My dang HDTV went out for good. :( I should be able to buy a new LED tv by then.

Christ DICE, still no Conquest (in the immediate future) and no fixes for in-game Battlelog displaying the wrong soldier? Your launches are always crap, just never much more than server overload. To have Conquest not work is incredibly shameful.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

How do you know youre playing a patched server? Server fixes take a while to propagate.

Dudes be working on sunday, gotta respect that

Fonz72

How do you know youre playing a patched server? Server fixes take a while to propagate.

Well they sold their souls to EA, so no reason to take Sunday off........

kidding!

owlbeak

I appreciate the fact they patched it. I cannot say I was on a patched server. I'm just saying they announced the patch around 3:00ish or so, I've been trying off and on since then with minimal success.

I was able to stay in one game all the way through, but then crashed after :[

I think I'm going to trade this in to Gamestop and get something else, maybe I'll preorder Second Son instead. I feel insulted I paid 60 bucks for a glorified beta test.

First and last game I will ever buy from DICE.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I find it monstrously disappointing that the game is so broken. EA and DICE should be ashamed for releasing it in this state. One of my most anticipated PS4 launch titles too :(

LowSignal

You have no idea how much a punch in the gut it was to get home and online not work correctly. I drove to three targets to find this game, I have been playing BF4 on 360 just waiting for the PS4 or XB1. I was so disappointed that I couldn't play conquest and the way it told you it was downloading a multiplayer update was weird.

Arlen777

Does anyone else having trouble with vehicle sensitivity in the PS4 version? My sensitivity is 25% and when I get in the vehicle it's super slow! and there is no separate sensitivity in the settings menu

Violater

Everytime I buy a BF game I say "this is the last time"
LLShC.gif

andycapps

So they've stopped blaming Sony then. About time they fix it. I don't even have a ps4 yet but watching streams most people get booted pretty regularly.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
You know what the worst part about this is? DICE/EA KNEW about this issue on Ocotober 30th an haven't done shit about it. Not one reviewer mentioned this. Again the consumer is screwed out of their money and DICE/EA release a broken game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/30/battlefield-4-how-xbox-one-and-ps4-stack-up-against-pc/

"Potentially more worrisome than the pop-in was a consistent error that would dump me back to the PS4's front end. Error CE-34878-0 reared its ugly head five times during my session, and I wasn't alone – other journalists also suffered the game-crashing prompt. I was told that this signified a network error, and we were playing on EA's own internal servers, so it's hard to know if the problem will persist when the game is available to the PS4-owning public in November." - Oct 30th 2013 11:30AM

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
What a disaster. This game had a good chance of killing CoD, Dice totally blew it.

I'm actually pissed that I bought the game now. BF is the only MP game I play for extended periods of time and I was incredibly excited for this. I loved the PS3 beta and was super psyched for the PS4 version. The fact that both single player and multiplayer are completely broken is unacceptable. I expected some hitches in MP but this is a disaster. I'm not subjecting my brand new $400 console to continual crashes and corrupted data.

Top Bottom