• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bikini Armor Battle Damage: Sexy Armor Hypocrisy (?) featuring (some of) NeoGAF™

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
This is straight out of the feminist play book. Enlist Internet white knights to fight your battles for you
Hah. I love when people use the word "white knight", it's like they're painting a huge "do not take me seriously and do not pay attention to anything I say" sign on themselves.

There are other rights than legal rights you know.

Besides, freddy's premise that complaints are only valid depending on the amount of people voicing them is incredibly flawed in itself, and should be intuitively evident.

I don't want to speak for him, but I read his point as if you're expressing a minority opinion maybe, just maybe, the person you're criticising isn't the one with the problem. Either way, whether they ignore you or not, your "right" to complain isn't being taken away even if you're a minority.

Ratrat

Ee, as opposed to what? I shall admit now I'm lost in this conversation. I simply want to know whether there is actually a game containing diving suits with enormous elbow pads.
As opposed to wearing a skin suit(one is actually dumber than the other). You can find rediculous designs in Warframe or Mass Effect that fit the bill. If you want to continue arguing that these kinds of designs are exclusive to Japan, go ahead.

Hah. I love when people use the word "white knight", it's like they're painting a huge "do not take me seriously and do not pay attention to anything I say" sign on themselves.

Cool story bro. I get triggered whenever I hear the word "privilege." We should start a Tumblr blog together :-D

Kinyou

One of the greatest fights in gaming history.

Yakuza Ishin Bath House Fight

(this really has nothing to do with bikini armor, but seeing so many asses made me think of this)
It's a funny contrast between this scene and the naked fight scene with Viggo Mortensen in "Eastern Promises". That Viggo was completely naked during the entire fight (and the camera didn't shy away of showing it) made the whole thing so much more intense to watch.

freddy

Banned
yeah fuck people's feelings and experiences if they don't constitute a large arbitrary number of individuals.

You realize you are basically arguing against minority rights, right? And that's even granting the ridiculous "loud vocal minority" claim you're making, which you have no evidence for.

I was talking about using the pic in the context of this thread. Not arguing about it's validity entirely.

Mesoian

Stealth bump because relevance.

newmodelarmy1.jpg

Top Bottom