• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

K' Dash

All PS+ has done is make me sad that the PS4 isn't backwards compatible (and yes, I know why it isn't).

Yeah, I don't own a PS3 and it hurts to see games like Ni No Kuni and other get heavily discounted or free for PS3, would have loved to played them, but I just can't justify another console purchase, barely have time to play my Steam backlog, 3DS, Vita and now PS4.

no_to_co

How do I check how long my PS subscription lasts? I entered 2 cards (thank you Newegg) last night on the Vita but it did not tell me anything about to what date this has extended by sub. Looked through all the menus but I could not find anything there. Any ideas?

And gone already :(

How do I check how long my PS subscription lasts? I entered 2 cards (thank you Newegg) last night on the Vita but it did not tell me anything about to what date this has extended by sub. Looked through all the menus but I could not find anything there. Any ideas?

On PS3 it's somewhere under account services.

UNCMark

Banned

It's listed in transactions/subscriptions. Click on PS+ and it will tell you when it expires. Or go into purchased content and look at a game that you bought using PS+ and it will tell you when that game expires.

DoctorZ

So is it safe to hold onto Amazon PS+ codes for a while? I already have 2+ years and plant to hold onto my codes in case of a buy 12 get 3 months promo or something similar. Has anyone had any issues with sitting on a digital PS+ code for say a year or more?

Andvary

So, I'm trying a code I bought back in november from amazon and it says it's not longer valid, could anyone else with a unused code from that date please check if it works?

Hip Hop

So, I'm trying a code I bought back in november from amazon and it says it's not longer valid, could anyone else with a unused code from that date please check if it works?

You should contact Amazon instead. Did you know they have one of the best Customer Service around?

You bumped this thread for that?

yssoy4wsiw.gif

Eusis

I was hoping that it'd at least be another $30 sale and the poster went "yeah sure why not (I can't/don't like to make topics)" though at least asking for some help makes sense.

... But who would wait this long anyway?
great, just went ham on some halo master chef collection.
I thought that was delayed to 2015 a week before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom