• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 3 pre-orders are significantly higher than Advanced Warfare

ecurbj

The hype got me, I just pre-ordered.

First CoD since the first black-ops.
It's close to pulling me in also. I'm at the Best Buy check out screen...
pxo2ZUK.gif

Man, I remember years ago when the groupthink was so down on Treyarch versus Infinity Ward. What a reversal.
Well to be fair everyone at IW who knew their arse from their elbow left en masse to join Respawn. The old IW doesn't exist any more.

It seems like people have forgotten for some strange reason.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Ahhhhhh!!! I just can't decide. I promised myself I would sit it out because I didn't like the previous entries of the series. But I did like the Black Ops series..

Dont do it. Wait it out. That's what I am going to do.

Clockwork5

It's not surprising.

Ghosts was shit so AW suffered on presales.

AW was much better so BLOPS benefits on presales.

It's simple.

I was in the same boat. i just pulled the trigger man, and crossed my fingers.

LOL, same here .....but i had a $20 Coupon that was about to expire soon and begin a Unlock member made the game only $30 ....worst come to worst after a week or two i break even reselling

BokehKing

Banned
Well to be fair everyone at IW who knew their arse from their elbow left en masse to join Respawn. The old IW doesn't exist any more.

It seems like people have forgotten for some strange reason.
Nah we didn't forget, some of us just think IW made MW2 The most absurd, unbalanced, ridiculously jump the shark game ever and have no love at all for IW

(The guys who jumped the shark are at respawn yes, so I fear for what they may break in titanfall 2)

Treyarch posted some shots of the single player characters on their Facebook, including the lead characters that you can use. They should've been pushing the playable female character more since apparently they let you play as FemSnake

femsnakeris7k.jpg

As if I needed any more reason to go with the female character over the male.

Ahhhhhh!!! I just can't decide. I promised myself I would sit it out because I didn't like the previous entries of the series. But I did like the Black Ops series..

Do it man! I did it, an hour ago, got the hardened edition. The game is shaping to be something different and all the info that has popped up, the last week is confirming it's worth it!

hawk2025

And now, I wait for the Amazon delivery person to arrive in a few hours.

This is weird.

Anyways, I'm worried the campaign won't be as fun playing by myself.

Lol, I died in the middle of a scripted door opening event. Realistic is awesome and totally fits the way enemy gunfire works in this game *rolls eyes*

Top Bottom