• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 3 pre-orders are significantly higher than Advanced Warfare

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Treyarch posted some shots of the single player characters on their Facebook, including the lead characters that you can use. They should've been pushing the playable female character more since apparently they let you play as FemSnake

Disappointed. At least the male face changes. I wanted to play as Battery or Seraph in the campaign. Or a good copy. These faces are meh. T_T

I remember back in the day when people hating on Treyarch and calling them bad compared to IW.. Until the bandwagoners came after MW3 came out. lol

Odrion

Banned
Treyarch posted some shots of the single player characters on their Facebook, including the lead characters that you can use. They should've been pushing the playable female character more since apparently they let you play as FemSnake

femsnakeris7k.jpg

As if I needed any more reason to go with the female character over the male.

That is a pretty fucking cool femsnake. Alright, I'm sold. Where's the best deal for a PS4 copy?

femsnakeris7k.jpg

It sounds silly but this just sold me

Buckle up, its FemSnake time!

I hype bought, damn it. I sold AW real fast last year and I should be busy with H5 and soon Battlefront. Urgh, why can't I control myself.

Ambient80

I have the digital deluxe version on PSN preordered but still don't see an option to download Nuketown or The Giant yet. Anyone else? It says I have the season pass, too, and it's installed. Maybe it's included in that?

I have the digital deluxe version on PSN preordered but still don't see an option to download Nuketown or The Giant yet. Anyone else? It says I have the season pass, too, and it's installed. Maybe it's included in that?

I think we should try and reach out for support.

arimanius

I hype bought, damn it. I sold AW real fast last year and I should be busy with H5 and soon Battlefront. Urgh, why can't I control myself.

Same. I bought it yesterday and I hated AW. I have Halo to play and fallout and battlefront soon too. But this just looked to good to pass up. Expensive month. :(

Phionoxx

Think I'm in the same boat. DDE preloaded on PS4 but as far as I can tell I only have the base game content installed and ready to go. If I look in related items for BLOPS 3, there is no listing for nuketown or the giant.

Oh man, I'm really in a bind between whether or not I want to get BO3 or Fallout 4 right now...

On one hand, I keep hearing that CoD games die quickly on PC, but on the other hand, I don't know when a radroach remover mod is going to be out for Fallout 4...

BBboy20

People trust Treyarch and the BLOPs name.
"Always bet on Black" is what I said for 1, couldn't say that for 2 since MP felt like an post-MW2 Infinity Ward joint and Zombies just never seemed as memorable or compelling no matter what gimmicks or directions they were throwing out. I'm really here for the campaign even if 2's way of getting the good-good ending was illogical.

femsnakeris7k.jpg

Wait, the main character is customizable? Also: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

JPS Kai

Without going into specifics, my store is on track to have much higher attendance at tonight's midnight launch and more sales than every other November release combined.

I'm talking about
Yokai Watch.

Can you elaborate ?
It truly is one shot, one kill. Given at any point in a CoD campaign you are being rushed by upwards of 20 people at once it's incredibly frustrating. Especially given they've removed the lean function from the PC version(it was in the PC version of Blops 2)

Prone is also broken and doesn't work more than half the time or when it does your aim gets heavily restricted(as you bump into walls), and in your crouch state your head sticks over a lot of the cover.

Top Bottom