• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade Runner 2049 Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

KGBzbLv.png
NSRvetk.png

cy8giQf.png
9H7hCkm.png

unWkKvf.png
Va8Oa87.png

DJ_Lae

Looks good, and I'm glad they aren't just vomiting the entire plot out in the trailer.

Some of the sets look a little out of place for a Blade Runner movie, but maybe it's just me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Looks too much like Ghost in the Shell. Audiences will be scared off.

I'm just playing. This looks really good. Gosling looks be channeling his performance from 'Drive' here.

Keasar

Looks nice, looking forward to seeing it.

What is up with these pre-trailer trailers though? Is this just a annoying thing movie companies does now?

So we see a replicant being BORN, basically.

I'm wondering if this is setting up a world in which humanity is, numbers-wise, a minority on the planet now.

My brain has had too many years to gestate the original and now everything looks slightly different from what I imagined, consequently it feels off putting through no fault of the movie itself. Is there a word for that?

a916

I have no feelings for the original, but yes please, this looks so good. Time for Denis to take another step forward towards his Nolan like journey.

Hyun Sai

Not feeling Harrison Ford in it (like anything he did in recent years), too bad....

Will watch because of Villeneuve though, he is legit, so that could be good.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Villeneuve, Gosling, Fancher, Deakins, Ford....how the hell can this movie go wrong?

Simo

Loved the trailer. Visuals and audio on point.

So we see a replicant being BORN, basically.

I'm wondering if this is setting up a world in which humanity is, numbers-wise, a minority on the planet now.

Huh. That's an interesting idea I didn't think about.

Top Bottom