• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLOODBORNE Spoiler Thread (read OP)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
so who creates what now? i'm shaking

EL CUCO

It all makes sense now
nfJHM9Z.jpg

Maybe this is a lesson for me, all of my friends who didn't preorder the game are already playing. I feel like a moron now that I've preorder at my local retailer and they don't even have a midnight launch.

Never preorder again.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
it's finally here. our true OT

Has there been any good cane footage out there recently? Everything I see is of people using the saw blade. I normally roll dex (skill) characters in soul's games and would like to see how effective it is early game.
I'm going to roll the saw cleaver but I'm still going with either troubled childhood or professional. Prob troubled since it has less skill with little more endurance. I know saw blade only scales with a D in dex but I'm going to try it out. Didn't care to much for footage I saw of cane. But I still wanna be fast and agile.

Finalow

ok guys, it was
fun
waiting for this fucking game to release.

OT is up, this thread will die.

see ya all when I'll invade you

Hey gaf how does military veteran origin sound to start with saw cleaver since it has nice balance of skill and strength? Can focus first few lvls on vit and endurance.

Zaventem

Going with Cruel Fate. I want to be able to use the
Empty Phantasm Shell as soon as possible which requires 15 Arcane. It's a buff that can be constantly reused as long as you have bullets

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Ok, I need help finding something in the second area-

I went through the password door in the cathedral and into the woods. When I first came through here, I was in an open forest full of snipers and dogs. Now I can't figure out where that is. I also found a cave that lead deep into a big room, but it looked like a boss so I turned back, and I can't find that now either

Where to go after 1st boss?
This is where I'm stuck too. There's an elevator that doesn't work, and I dropped into an
underground area filled with rats
, now I can't figure out where to go next. I've killed damn near everything in Central Yarham at the moment lol.

Cmagus

Father Gascoigne
is so hard. The first half of his fight isn't bad but when he grows big and just starts going on you he literally just juggles you.

This is where I'm stuck too. There's an elevator that doesn't work, and I dropped into an
underground area filled with rats
, now I can't figure out where to go next. I've killed damn near everything in Central Yarham at the moment lol.

You need to go down through the
underground sewers where those rats are and come back up. Once you see the rats jump into the water below and follow it out it should take you to a sewer like area. Follow that all the way down and you'll find a ladder that goes up and down, take the one that goes down and keep following it till you get a ladder that goes up and you'll arrive at a bridge and after crossing that just up around the corner is the second boss.

_h8bit

Banned
Any advice for someone with a skill based build? I've mostly been focusing on Vit, Skill and End but I wonder if not putting any in Bloodtinge will come back to bite me eventually :/

I'm trying to figure out my build... Was thinking str or quality.

The clincher: is L
udwigs Holy blade
a quality or str-centric weapon?

Anyone know how exactly the bloodgems work? Are they permanently stuck in weapons when you add them? Can they be combined/upgraded? Can you swap them between weapons?

Father Gascoigne
is so hard. The first half of his fight isn't bad but when he grows big and just starts going on you he literally just juggles you.

You need to go down through the
underground sewers where those rats are and come back up. Once you see the rats jump into the water below and follow it out it should take you to a sewer like area. Follow that all the way down and you'll find a ladder that goes up and down, take the one that goes down and keep following it till you get a ladder that goes up and you'll arrive at a bridge and after crossing that just up around the corner is the second boss.
Thanks, just found it. Now I'm scared to cross the bridge lol!

Yep, I was right to be scared.
Flaming boulder + mob = dead.
Sigh....I had 10k in Blood Echoes.

Shit! What does the
gatling gun priest
drop? Because I was fighting him, and he
rolled and fell off the tower and now a pickup item is just floating in the sky and I can't grab it...
Is there anything I can do to get whatever it is? Hopefully its nothing...

Shit! What does the
gatling gun priest
drop? Because I was fighting him, and he
rolled and fell off the tower and now a pickup item is just floating in the sky and I can't grab it...
Is there anything I can do to get whatever it is? Hopefully its nothing...

Just respawn (or die). The item will be on the top of the
tower.

Fuck yeah! Beat
Father Gascoigne
on my first try! Damn was he in my ass, but I curb stomped him with my Kirkhammer. Love the music during that fight!

Top Bottom