• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

brand new Uncharted 4 trailer at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Rajang

Bigger version

cwdpthpwiaelh6x4vsk1.jpg

The graphics look incredible.

eFKac

Hopefully not in Europe, I've stopped at the Nadine trailer and don't want to see any more of Uncharted 4 before release.

Ploid 3.0

Dang sony...

Should zoom the picture out to reveal it being played on TV with Harrison Ford with a, "Did I just do that" look on his face.

Amir0x

Banned
Which is the point of advertising to them.

you didn't think that post through did you?

What do you mean dude? People must discover franchises accidentally. Advertisements are for reminding those people who discovered it on their own that a new game is coming out!

eFKac

Dante's Inferno is the only game to ever be featured during a Super Bowl commercial. I think Sony may have ran TO ads during pre-show SB streams, but it certainly wasn't aired during the actual game.

Wasn't Clash of Clans aired this year? It's still technically a game...

Dragun619

If we're talking about 2+ min trailer during the movie trailers section, then shit, that's pretty good marketing.

Sony & Disney seems to have worked out a lot with each other this year, haha.

I'm seeing it tonight, and if the trailer is during the actual movie trailers then yeah I'll be impressed. I've never seen a game trailer shown alongside other movie trailers before, just usually on the pre show thing. But I've heard this has happens frequently enough in Europe?

I'm seeing it tonight, and if the trailer is during the actual movie trailers then yeah I'll be impressed. I've never seen a game trailer shown alongside other movie trailers before, just usually on the pre show thing. But I've heard this has happens frequently enough in Europe?

I saw Halo 3 ad in theatres, can't remember which movie

Stoze

Damn, it'd be pretty awesome to see a full Naughty Dog game trailer in theaters. Maybe I'll try to catch the movie before the weekend is over, was planning to go during a weekday next week to avoid some of the crowd/not have to get there extremely early.

Top Bottom