• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

brand new Uncharted 4 trailer at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Seeing it this weekend in the UK.

Fingers crossed we'll get the same treatment!

I'd love to see this trailer for the first time in the cinema.

Stoze

I forgot about that. I think Game of War was also shown during last years SB.

That commercial was only shown during the online streams of the game. Not the actual televised version.

What about Halo 3?

Also now that I think about it, didn't some theaters show Uncharted 4's reveal trailer in theaters when it came out? Could've sworn someone on here said they saw it.

Sony: "Hey there's some crossover between Star Wars fans and Indiana Jones fans, right?"

I'll laugh if there's an Uncharted 4 trailer before The Force Awakens but not a Battlefront one.

barit

Very smart move from Sony. I always thought a good trailer in cinemas leaves way bigger impressions behind than some YT stuff. But where is it? I want to see it on YT already ;)

What's ET?

assassins-creed-glitch.jpg

Where is that social media viral marketing campaign all the way until launch? They're doing OK for a traditional push.
I think Microsoft is the only one to pull that off (and only with Halo). Every other viral/ARG-type marketing campaign I've seen for video games has been subpar, in my opinion of course.

this is gonna be our first proper Uncharted 4 story trailer isn't it? all previous footage we've seen from U4 is gameplay demo and separate scenes taken directly from the game. I'm excited, but I hope it's not too spoilery like show all the bit pieces of location in a quick edit or something like that.

zsynqx

https://twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/677640270851260418
Oh yeah, if you go see Star Wars this weekend you might get a glimpse of some Uncharted 4.

this is gonna be our first proper Uncharted 4 story trailer isn't it? all previous footage we've seen from U4 is gameplay demo and separate scenes taken directly from the game. I'm excited, but I hope it's not too spoilery like show all the bit pieces of location in a quick edit or something like that.

Yep, first proper story trailer. I am super hyped.

J-Skee

Wow, CG, huh? Funny, I was just going over with someone how I commend Kojima, Naughty Dog & Rockstar North for never using CG for their games. This is disappointing.

Noks415

Did Sony specify which theaters are gonna show the trailer?
Also, is it gonna be exclusive to a particular theater chain (AMC, Regal) or is it gonna be more like only a handful of theaters in large markets; for example the AMC theater at Lincoln Square NYC will show it , buy no other AMC theaters in NYC will?

Top Bottom