• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 2 - The Final Eight Episodes - Sundays on AMC - OT2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
I don't think anyone else in the White family will die, but they will likely end up with less then they started the show with which is the complete opposite of what Walt wanted.

Well, the show started with 3 people in the White family, and now there's 4, so you're saying at least one other will die.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
This show is probably going to end so darkly

Walt dead/very close to dead
Jesse completely broken with him probably wanting no human contact ever again
Brock alone probably living with grandma

I don't think anyone else in the White family will die, but they will likely end up with less then they started the show with which is the complete opposite of what Walt wanted.

What if Flynn gets on the blue?!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Come on, man. Linking to an episode preview for next week without any description? That's some thoughtless shit.

The promo does not show anything from the last episode, it's just a kinda compressed greatest hits over an amazing song. Really hits you in the feels.

kehs

Banned
Cranston was so giddy to show off his tattoo....he had to cop out and make a sex joke when he realized nobody was gonna ask him about it.

Ironically, I just watched the episode where they played this song, and I just fast forwarded through it.

I was watching the episode just now, then Todd killed Andrea.

I paused the episode (on Jesse's gagged-out face), buried my face in my arms and wiped a couple of tears. It's been 10 minutes and I still can't bring myself to continue watching the episode... I feel like throwing up

I didn't ask for this :`(

Content Round Up - Episode 7 - Granite State

jLAwmPL.jpg

Videos
Reviews

Other Content
- AMC Q&A - Laura Fraser (Lydia Rodarte-Quayle)
- Warming Glow: ‘Breaking Bad’ GIF Highlights: Granite State
- THR: 'Breaking Bad' Winner Anna Gunn Doesn't Care About Skyler 'Haters'
- Variety on Anna Gunn's Emmy win
- LA Times: Emmys 2013: Breaking Bad' wins best drama series
- Variety: Vince Gilligan Credits Netflix for AMC’s ‘Breaking Bad’ Surviving, Thriving
- NY Mag: Ever Wanted To See Breaking Bad in Dance Form? Watch This Crazy Emmys Number
- Access Hollywood: Breaking Bad Stars Talk Finale: ‘It Gets So Much Crazier!’
- Breaking Bad Insider Podcast
- Sports Illustrated: Last Night’s Breaking Bad Featured a Classic College Hockey Game from 1998
- More info on the Breaking Bad painting that was briefly mentioned on Talking Bad last night.
- Time: Breaking Bad: What Does That Phrase Actually Mean?
- Damon Lindelof for NY Mag: How Heisenberg Is Like Batman
- 'Breaking Bad' Hits New Highs In Penultimate Episode With 6.6 Million Viewers
- The Internet’s Best Breaking Bad Supercuts
- Rolling Stone Interview: 'Breaking Bad''s Skyler: 'The Chickens Do Come Home to Roost'
- Daniel Walters: How Breaking Bad redeemed its worst mistakes
- Slashfilme: 10 Things We Learned From 'Breaking Bad' S5E15 “Granite State”
- NY Times Dealbook: The Gray Matter of Charity (fake article referenced by Charlie Rose last night)
- EW: 'Breaking Bad' writer talks last night's episode, 'Granite State', and what it is that Walt has become
- Sepinwall and Bill Simmons talking BB on this week's B.S. Report (podcast)
- Variety: ‘Breaking Bad’ Writer Peter Gould on Penultimate Episode — ‘What Hell Looks Like’
- NY Mag: Breaking Bad’s Peter Gould Talks ‘Granite State’
- Lots of Breaking Bad discussion on this week's Grantland Hollywood Prospectus podcast
- TV Guide interview with Peter Gould
- THR: 'Breaking Bad' Director on 'Painful' Scenes, a Big Reshoot and Rooting for Walt Again (Q&A)
- New set of BB posters going on sale at the store Tuesday
- THR: 'Breaking Bad's' 'Disappearer' on His Secret Role: Even My Family Didn't Know (Q&A)
- Maureen Ryan and Ryan McGee talk BB for a while on this week's podcast
- The Verge: Apple refunding iTunes purchases for 'Breaking Bad: The Final Season'

Reminders
- The finale is scheduled for a 75-minute time slot. Presumably it will run about 53 minutes of content and the rest will be commercials.
- AMC is airing every single episode of BB starting Wednesday night. Details.

kehs

Banned

I paused the episode (on Jesse's gagged-out face), buried my face in my arms and wiped a couple of tears. It's been 10 minutes and I still can't bring myself to continue watching the episode... I feel like throwing up

what the fuck? :`(

My mouth was open for like two minutes. I couldn't believe that shit.

terrene

Banned

what the fuck? :`(

Devastating scene. Aaron Paul's acting there broke my heart.

Razorskin

----- ------

I didn't ask for this :`(

Andrea dying marked me more than the entire final season of Dexter.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I still can't get over how good that ending was. Even on rewatch, it's still just as awesome.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I still can't get over how good that ending was. Even on rewatch, it's still just as awesome.

They way they used the full theme was brilliantly placed, This is the calm before storm boys.

The only analogy I can think of, is Near the end of hot fuzz,
when simon pegg just goes apeshit on the town in the most badass demeanor possible
that is how I think this is going to play out, with a huge grin on my face the whole way through.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
They way they used the full theme was brilliantly placed, This is the calm before storm boys.

The only analogy I can think of, is Near the end of hot fuzz,
when simon pegg just goes apeshit on the town in the most badass demeanor possible
that is how I think this is going to play out, with a huge grin on my face the whole way through.

Yeah exactly. I could seriously just rewind to the part where Gretchen starts talking about how Walter is gone over and over and over just for that part where the music kicks in.

Also the payoff in that movie was so damn good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom