• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking News: Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppo

I bet these invitations can only be answered online.

nMXdBBs.png

omg, I was right

Servbot24

Banned
They're going to have to convince me that they're more gamer-oriented than Sony. I don't expect it to happen, but at any rate I'll enjoy watching the conference.

saladine1

On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment. On that day, we’ll be holding a special press event on the Xbox campus and we invite you to join us via the live global stream that will be available on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE and broadcast on Spike TV if you are in the US or Canada.

They had to mention that didn't they...

Miles X

There isn't a single non-biased person on Earth.

Course there is.

And the ones that are do a much better job of not letting it dominate their opinions, your posts in MS threads are boring.

Edit: Glad it's finally confirmed, now for the leaks in the run up!

Izick

I wonder if they will show the design of the console..

It's definitely not 100% lock-city, but I remember Major Nelson shit-talking on Sony for not showing their actual hardware at the event. Again, not certain, but that's a sign I would think.

Pennywise

lol Love this line of thought. "Sony showed it too early!"

Especially if you read the message from Hryb.
Really seems like they are gonna show their hardware and some trailers and safe the rest for E3, which is actually smart and the same way sony did their show.

Megasoum

Banned
Sucks that it's in the middle of the day instead of the evening like with the PS4. Now I'll be forced to watch it at work... At least it's considered work related for me I guess but I'll be interrupted by people every 5 minutes.

So, how will this affect "mindshare"?

Sony blow their load too early? I know E3 is so close and all. But what is this other event Sony has? What's it about?

Takuya

Banned
Course there is.

And the ones that are do a much better job of not letting it dominate their opinions, your posts in MS threads are boring.

Edit: Glad it's finally confirmed, now for the leaks in the run up!

*yawn* There is no unbiased person on Earth.

Course there is.

So there are?

Wait so... These unbiased people, need to ... not let their unbiased-ness ... dominate their opinions? Huh?

Okay.

Izick

This shit better be good. I don't want Sony to completely fall into total dominance next-gen, and then we get a groundhog day of PS3, but now as the PS5. Competition is the best thing consumers can get.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Especially if you read the message from Hryb.
Really seems like they are gonna show their hardware and some trailers and safe the rest for E3, which is actually smart and the same way sony did their show.

Bingo. MS would have benefited from this more if they had originally revealed it this month so they could have almost 2 months of the spotlight to themselves going into E3. Now, they have the reveal before E3 and then unveiling the rest at E3 with a hungry Sony and even hungrier Nintendo. It's going to be a hectic week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom